Chapter 9. Josh Kiszka - Lovers Day

2/12/23

Enjoy!

Smut ahead...

-

It was a bright and sunny morning.

Soft snores filled the room. Josh was still sound asleep. I felt his warm hands around my bare waist. He shifted as I turned to face him.

It was one of those mornings out of hundreds where I lay to admire his presence, knowing how lucky I am to wake up next to him. Smiling, I push his now messy curls out of his face.

I nuzzled to his neck, pressing light kisses down to his shoulder. He lets out a faint chuckle, letting me know he is now awake.

"Good morning, Mama," Josh says as his sleepy eyes meet mine. "Good morning, my angel." His face lights up. He quickly flips me over, now hovering over me. "So, eager now, aren't we?" I playfully pull his "J" initial necklace as it swings from his neck, smirking. "It is lovers' day, isn't it?" he smirks, pressing his body against mine. I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck. Josh presses his lips against mine, kissing me passionately.

I feel his hard-on brush against my core. I gasp, smirking. He examines my face, grinning. Josh huddles his forehead on mine, gazing into my eyes. "You contain my devotion." I smile widely, clasping his face, closing the void between us as he gently allows himself to fill me. I hiss, still feeling a bit sore from last night. "Are you okay, mama?" he asks as I wrap my legs around his waist. "Yes, my love..." he grunts as I moan against his ear.

Josh begins speeding his thrusts. The pressure slowly begins to build up in my lower abdomen. Sweat forms on his forehead and sides. "Josh..." I say, breathing heavily. He kisses my chest and my neck.

He moans, closing his eyes. He knew I was close, so he quickly placed me on top of him to let me ride myself out. "Oh, Joshua..." I moan. His hands roam around my breasts, lightly squeezing them. Josh grabs my hips, slamming into them, reaching our high. Suddenly, euphoria washed over our bodies. Josh groans as he fills me. I moaned loudly as the pleasure took over.

My body crashed down on top of his, panting heavily, my legs still shaking, trying to overcome the euphoric sensation. Josh was still trying to catch his breath along. "That was incredible," he chuckles. "I am so in love with you," I say, gazing at him. He grins widely, passionately kissing me.

"I love you more, mama, more than you know."

My cheeks began hurting from the permanent smile Josh had set.

"As much as I treasure staying here, I have plans for us, darling," Josh tells me, making me remember we are in a house in Venice, Italy. "Josh!" I say, sitting up quickly. "were we loud?" I ask, embarrassed. "Oh, mama, you were loud! Did you know you have high vocals? Very beautiful!" I playfully hit him and buried my face into my pillow. "I'm only joking! Everyone has the top floor. I'm sure no one heard you climaxing..."

"JOSH!" I shout as he laughs. "What if they did hear us? Oh my God! What about last night? I'm sure we were loud last night, Josh."

"I did warn them. It's lovers' day, my love," he brings me back into his arms.

-
Afternoon

Josh and I came out of the room, ready for our day out.

"Good morning!" Sam and Danny shout. I stare at Josh, hoping they didn't know our dirty secret.

"Well, good afternoon!"

"Happy Valentine's Day!" they cheer. "Happy Valentine's Day!" I say back. "Where's Jacob?" Josh asks. "Oh, he and Jita left earlier! I believe Jake made a reservation for them," Sammy explains. "Oh, okay! Well, (Y/n) and I are heading out! We'll celebrate later," Josh states, locking his fingers with mine.