Chapter 6. Danny Wagner - Focus

Enjoy!

6/16/22

Smut ahead! (read at your own risk)
-
Afternoon

You had just set up the dining table. The guys were coming over tonight for a meeting. Tour was starting in six days.

-

*doorbell*

You went over to open the door as Danny stayed in the kitchen.

Jake stood outside holding up a bottle of wine. A big grin spread across his face as you opened the door. "We brought accommodations!" Josh says,  followed by a toothy grin. You took the bottle of wine and gave each of them a welcoming hug.

"Ah, wine! Thank you!" Danny chuckles. He set it down on the dinner table as you took over the stove.

"What can we help with?" Jake asks, making his way to the counter. "Dinner is almost ready. You guys go catch up!" you tell him but knowing the Kiszka's, you knew there was nothing that could stop them from helping out. "C'mon! You got to put us to work!" Josh says, playfully bumping his shoulder into yours. "Alright, you guys can continue setting up the table with Daniel," you tell them.

Sammy stayed with you. He always loved helping out in the kitchen. "What are we makin'?" he smiles widely, rubbing his hands together. "Tacos!" you smile. "My favorite!"

-

"Everyone to the table!" you tell them. "This looks delicious, angel," Danny kisses your cheek. "Thank you! Sammy helped out with the salsa," You smile. "I bet it's tasty, not as tasty as y-" Sammy looks at him, eyes wide. "Oh God," your cheeks burn in embarrassment. Danny nervously laughs, scratching the back of his neck. "Can you take this to the table for me, Sam?" you ask as he nods, looking back at Danny.

You playfully hit Danny on the chest, "not now!"

"What happened to Sammy?" Jake asks. "Oh, he just heard one of Daniel's comments," you say, laughing. "Oh, I've been there," Josh nods. "I'm sorry, Sammy!"

-
Movie

Of course, after finishing dinner, you ended the night with a movie.

Josh was always the one to choose the film. You all just had to lay back and enjoy the movies Josh picked.

Danny snuggled up to you, wrapping a throw blanket over your body. You laid your head on his shoulder as the movie started.

-

"Oh, this is my favorite part!" Josh says, making Jake jolt awake. You quietly giggle but watch closely. Sammy was on his phone texting away, and Danny was half asleep.

You look over to Danny, catching his attention right away. "Are you sleepy?" you ask as he nods. Your hand found its way down to his thigh. Danny shifted quickly at your movement. "You alright, Dan?" Sam asks. "Yeah, I was falling asleep," he chuckles lightly. "I don't blame you, man," Sam laughs.

"Focus," you whisper in Danny's ear. "What are you doing?" he whispers as you unbutton his pants carefully and quietly. "Watch the movie," you smirk, palming his bulge under the blanket. His breathing suddenly got heavy and unsteady.

A big smirk spread across your face as you watched Danny's uneasy reaction. Your hand wrapped around his erection, slowly stroking it. Danny cleared his throat before getting his breath caught. "Behave," he whispers sternly in your ear. You picked up the pace. Your movements quickened. He fists the blanket, leaning towards your shoulder, trying hard to remain quiet.

Danny quietly groans. "I'll be right back," he buttons his pants under the blanket and then rushes to the bathroom. You knew he had to relieve himself.

"The soundtrack of this film is phenomenal!" Josh says, looking over to everyone.

"Sammy! I thought you liked this one," Josh tells him, getting his attention. "I'm watching!" Sammy raises his voice, putting his phone down.

You laid your head on the armrest of the couch. Danny came from the bathroom. "You are not sleeping after that!" He says, pulling your legs over his lap. "Danny!" you whisper shout.

His hand slipped past your shorts, making your breath hitch. "Daniel-" you glare at him. He smirks, rubbing his fingers through your heat. "Did you get off with your childish actions?" he asks, looking into your eyes.

You squeeze your legs shut, closing your eyes. "Oh, you better open for me, angel," Danny groans in your ear. Your face was in the crook of his neck. You fisted his t-shirt as his fingers entered you, pumping in and out. "That's my girl."

A knot in your stomach began to form. It was impossible to keep yourself quiet. "Please- Danny," you quietly moan.

You were breathing heavily. "You alright, (y/n)?" Jake asks, waking up. "You alright, love?" Danny smirks. "Yeah, I was having a nightmare. I accidentally fell asleep," you clear your throat. "I'm going to get some water; would you like some?" Jake says, getting up. "No, thank you!"

In a matter of minutes, you released onto Danny's fingers. You buried your face in his shirt.

He slipped his fingers in his mouth as you tried to contain yourself. "That was great! I love this movie!" Josh says, jolting up in excitement. "It was amazing!" Danny follows. You nod, feeling exhausted.

"Will you guys be staying over? We have the two rooms open," you tell them. "Hannah just got home, so I'll be going!" Sammy gets up. "Well, I did have a few cups of wine, and I am pretty tired, so I'll take a room," Jake yawns. "Josh?" Danny asks. "I'll head out with Sammy, but thank you for having us over! I'll see you tomorrow!" he says, heading out the door with Samuel.

"Drive safe!" you tell them.

-
Bedroom

You changed into clean clothes and lay in bed. You sent Danny with fresh blankets for Jake.

"Tonight was... Something," Danny says, going into the closet. "I can't believe we did that! I'm pretty sure they knew!" you laugh. "Hey, you started it!" Danny defends himself. "Sorry, you had to finish in the bathroom," you playfully pout.

He lays next to you, laughing. "I'll forgive you, angel," he kisses your forehead.

-
A/n

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll be updating soon!

-Mickie