Chapter 2

Anna's POV

I sat in the small, secluded room reading a book about spells. It felt great to be away from Hermione's nagging, and telling me to "grow up", and Ron's constant complaining about Hermione's nagging... I have to say, Ron and I have become better friends over the summer, and I didn't realize that Ron and I had a lot in common, such as we both loved food almost more than life... But I did miss Harry a lot, and hoped he would be able to come. Yes, Ron was good company, but he did hang out with Hermione the majority of the time. I wish they would just get together already, because I ship them way too hard...

"Hey Anna!"

"Watch'a reading?!" Fred and George asked, apparating next to me. I jumped from the mini heart attack I recieved.

"What the bloody hell?! You gave me a fucking heart attack!" I exclaimed, smacking them both on the shoulder. They just cracked up, and I held back a smile.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that your little boyfriend is coming," Fred said, nudging me.

"Oh shut up... Wait, REALLY?!"

"Yes, they're leaving right now!"

"OH MERLIN, I HAVE TO GO! I'M SO EXCITED!!!" I screamed, a huge grin on my face. I darted down the stairs, but tripped, and tumbled down. Sirius looked down at me, holding back a laugh.

"Oh Anna, you're too clumsy for your own good..." He said, chuckling and helping me up. I groaned, but them remembered Harry was coming.

"The twins said Harry was coming..."

"Yes, the Order is going to get him..."

"Can I go?"

"Anna-"

"Please?! I mean, I'm good at navigating, and I have strong powers so if we were to be attacked I could fight them off. Oh, and also-"

"Okay, okay, have fun convincing them," he said, laughing at my over-excitedness. I gave him a quick hug before running to the door where the Order was.

"Hey, can-"

"No, you can't come, if you were to be hurt-"

"Oh come on, please! I would be the one to fight anyone who tries to attack us, and I would win. Tonks, I should go, right?" I begged, giving a hopeful smile. Oh, I almost forgot, Tonks and I became best friends. She's the coolest out of the Order, and loves my ambition to try and fight. She also said she loves my spunk.

"Yeah, let her come with, it wouldn't hurt to have the most powerful sorceress in the whole world on our side, right?"

"Exactly, and besides, I'm good at navigating and I know where Harry is."

"Okay, fine... But you better not screw this up," Moody grumbled. I crossed my arms, and narrowed my eyes.

"Oh puh-lease, how could this go wrong?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe Voldemort could track you, and attack us-"

"Alastor, she's too strong, there's no way she's going to let Voldemort into her thoughts. And even if he did attack us, she would have no problem fighting him and his death eaters off. Give her some credit..." Kingsley said, giving me a smile and a wink. Moody grumbled, and summoned brooms for all of us. Then, we went outside, and took off. I stayed at the front of the formation, guiding them. More than a few times, I got way too close to flying straight into a building... But besides that, I was pretty good. I mean, you can't blame me, it was about two years since I've flown on a broomstick... But after a while of flying, we came to the Dursley's house. I couldn't contain my excitedness, but it quickly deteriortated as I saw the house was completely dark, no sign of life whatsoever...