Chapter 11...Just kidding! (sorry)

Sorry.

Sorry.

SoRrY.

SORRY!!!!!

Yes, I know, you were expecting a chapter, but it just isn't happening right now...sorry... I shall update soon, but first, I have some announcements to make that I've wanted to for a LOOOONNNGGGG time! So here we go...

1) I want to thank you all for supporting me...especially those of you that have been with me from the very beginning...almost a whole year ago when I started posting on this website.

To be completely honest...I knew absolutely NOTHING about fanfiction when I started...I barely even knew what a fanfiction was... I had only read one fanfic, and it wasn't even on Wattpad! But I was like, "Hey, what do I have to loose? I have this stupid idea and nobody is going to read it anyways!" And look where I am now... Thousands of readers... I have officially reached 100K n my first story, and I'm so happy and proud... I can't believe I've gotten this far, and I really do love all of you. Thank you to everyone! Especially those of you that have stuck with me since day one, almost a whole year ago.

2) There have been some conflicts and concerns, and I have finally brought up the courage to talk about this... There have been accusations that I've been copying off of this one story (which I won't name, I'd rather not). And guess what? I'm sick of it. I'm going to say this once, and this goes for all of you haters and people who have accused me of copying; especially to those of you that have told me to, "fuck off and kill yourself you stupid copying bitch". I DID NOT COPY OFF OF ANY STORIES AND I SWEAR TO THE GODS IF ONE MORE PERSON ACCUSES ME I'M GOING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT! I'm sorry, I just can't take this anymore... And to make those of you that are accusing me happy, and to stop whining, I will be doing some plot editing (and grammar editing also) to my earlier stories. Happy now? You better be. Have any of you ever given a thought to the fact that there are BILLIONS of stories on this damn website, and many if them are Harry Potter fanfics. It's so easy to have a similar plot to others, and I'm sorry that I didn't read every fanfic out there to make sure not to have my story any way similar to other ones....I've tried to make my story unique, but some parts are probably similar to other stories, it's very common, okay? so please stop harassing me, I would really appreciate it! :)

3) I'm afraid to say that I will be having slow updates,... I'm honestly sorry... But to be completely honest, I don't have many ideas for the chapters that I'm trying to work on now (I do have many ideas for future chapters and plot twists though, so just hang in there, I promise it will be worth it!), and I'm also very, VERY busy! So, if you want to help me out, feel free to inbox me with ideas for the next chapter or two!

4) I have decided to hold a.....(drumroll please!) HARRY POTTER FANFICTION CONTEST!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I have posted a new story containing the rules and guidelines, so be sure to check my profile (it's called, "Harry Potter Fanfiction Contest). Even if you don't think you're good at writing, just try it! Tell your friends! It will be a great opportunity! I promise!!!!!

Well, that's just about it, my amazing readers! Thank you so much for everything, and I hope to post the next chapter soon! Again, if any of you have ideas for the next chapter or two, feel free to inbox me! Thanks again, bye :)