Chapter 4

Anna's POV

"Five more minutes Hermione!" I pleaded, burying my face into my pillow. Last night was literally the only time I've slept without Voldemort's visions torturing me. I guess Voldemort cares if I get a good night's sleep before school...

"No, we're already late!" She exclaimed, and shook me too hard, making me fall onto the floor. I groaned.

"Wow, thanks Hermione, but was that really necessary? I'm accident prone enough already..."

"Sorry..."

"Fine, just forget it, I'm going to get ready, okay?" I said laughing and got changed, put some makeup on, and packed my bag. I sighed sadly before I went downstairs to meet with everyone. I have to admit, I would definitely miss this place, and everyone here, especially my father... I didn't see him around, even though I had looked throughout most of the house.

"Hey, have you seen Sirius?" I asked Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"No, he just left to go somewhere-"

"Wait, so he's gone already? I didn't even get to see him off..." Harry trailed off sadly. I just gave him a sad smile.

"We'll see him sometime, don't worry. Now, are we going with the Order?" I asked, and Ron nodded, leading us into a sitting room with a fireplace, where we used the floo network to go into the station. When we arrived, we walked with the Order to the train, then, I saw a big black dog.

"Sirius, what are you doing here?!" I hissed, and he gave me a cheerful bark.

I just wanted to see you two off, follow me. Oh, and by the way, my code name is Snuffles. I understood him say, and he went towards an abandoned waiting room. I motioned for Harry to come with us, and when we got inside, Sirius turned to his human form.

"You're going to be caught-"

"It's worth it. I just had to see you two off... What's life without a little risk?" he asked with a grin.

"I know, but this isn't a good risk to take, I don't want to see you get caught again-"

"Oh I'll be fine...but anyway, I wanted you two to have these," he said, pulling two papers out of his pocket, and handing one to each of us. They were photographs.

"Is this the original Order of the Phoenix?"

"Yes, it is Anna..." I noticed his eyes were fixated on my beautiful mother. I couldn't help but give a sad smile. Then, I noticed something.

"Are those Neville's parents?"

"Yes, Frank and Alice Longbottom. They suffered a fate worse than death, they were tortured to insanity by Bellatrix Lestrange... You know, its been fourteen years, and a day doesn't go by that I miss James, Lily, and Leah," he said, and there was a silence as the three of us studied the photographs. Then suddenly, Harry spoke up.

"Sirius, do you think there is going to be a war?" Harry asked, and Sirius nodded sadly.

"Yes...it feels like it did before... Anyway, keep those pictures..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am... I know you two will do fine with defeating Voldemort, I have faith in you," he said with a warm smile. We heard the train whistle outside, indicating that we had to go. Sirius hugged us, and we said goodbye one last time before leaving the room. As we were walking, Harry suddenly stopped and clutched his scar.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked quickly, a hand on his shoulder. He quickly snapped out of his trance, and straightened up.

"Didn't you just see Voldemort?"