DESCRIPTION!!!!

HER SISTERS KEEPER: A TALE OF TWO FACES

What will happen if you lose the one person that meant everything to you? Can your best friends and job keep you focused and on a straight path?
Meet Tameka Shivers, a successful business woman with two best friends by the names of Tammy, & Charmaine.
For the last five years Tameka and Charmaine have been trying to figure out who charged Tameka's love by the name of Kendell with false charges and why? What were there intentions of destroying a life that meant no one harm?
When Charmaine figures out the puzzle what will she do? What if Tameka is faced with her heart and doesn't even know it?
When Tammy comes in the picture shortly after Kendell  was charged, Charmaine smells trouble. She's determined to solve the issue and get to the bottom of it.
Meet Tammy, the reason all this hell is taking place with no cares for anyone's feelings. Coming in Tameka's life when she's the most hurt, not revealing any of her secrets. Infect she's the reason that her life is about to turn completely upside down. When she realizes she needs to put the icing on the cake she calls in help from not only a man but her own fiancée. Now she knows that Kendell is alive but she's keeping him locked away and for good reason. Well to her that is.
Meet Jonathan, a man of two sides, Lover of Tammy and future heartache of Tameka. When Tammy comes to him for a favor to destroy lives and cause damage he's skeptical at first, then jumps on board when the plan is discussed and devised. His main job was to hold Kendell hostage, but somehow he escapes in hopes to get back to his old life and love, what happiness with his queen? What impact will Jonathan  have on Tameka?
Kendell has always been a lover at heart. When he first met Tameka, his love was restored. Being taken away from her hurt his entire soul. Now that he has escaped he has to hide his identity to keep the heat off him for the time being. When he runs into Tameka he hates he has to lie to her but its only to protect her. When someone noticed him who will it be, and will they team up for an even bigger mystery to solve?
Take a ride on a journey of love, pain and unknown enemies. What awaits beyond the shadows? In the story of Her sister's keeper: A Tale of Two Faces, Which face will Tameka trust?