CHAPTER TWO : TAMMY

CHAPTER 2 TAMMY:
I woke up the next morning hung over; after dropping little miss "I can't move on crybaby ass". I decided to have a night cap and try my luck at the bar.
As I sat up getting ready to get dressed for the day I decided to be nice and take Tameka out to breakfast since today was the day she never went in. I couldn't afford to fuck up and ruin my plan I had to play this out right. When I met Tameka, she was torn and broken down, but she didn't know that I was the reason that she was in the state that she's in now.
See what people don't know is that I first saw her on that very night that her so called lover Kendell got taken down for those false ass charges against him, I caused that commotion. I was going to be the reason for her heartbreak, seeing him vanish from her sight cause I made the call.
See what had happened was ...It was a warm and summer night and they were at this party and well let's just say that I tried to holla at her man  and he wouldn't even look my way. Instead he rather be hugged up with little miss perfect. I mean the look of them made me sick. I can't lie she is a beautiful girl but I just wanted a piece of him for one night, Hell I wanted to get  the best of the best like she was, and im that chick to never be turned down, so since he turned me down I shook his entire world and pined a murder on him that took place after the party ended.  I had to make sure that it was planned carefully and to my surprise it worked. I had people working for the county, so I knew he would get in with no hesitation.
I'm what you call a retired undercover cop and yes I'm crocked as fuck, but no one needs to know that but me and the good Lord. I stayed away to keep my cover closed and ran up on Tameka about two years ago and quickly befriended her. She spilled everything to me like a best friend would and I had to pretend to care. I played my roll so good that I actually started to believe it myself.  I had to laugh cause that was funny how she was so broken that she would trust me so easily but hey who could blame her?
As I finished my shower and got dressed in a cool sundress and slides I applied light make up and decided that I was almost ready for my plan to come into play. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number I was looking for and waited for him to answer the phone
"Hey love, how are you?"  He answered on the first ring.
"I'm good I missed you baby, when will you make it into town?"
"In about a week why you must be ready for the games to begin." Jonathan
"Yeah, I'm tired of waiting, and besides with Kendell missing in action you can slide on in."
"Why I gotta share my love with another when I only want you?"  He asked with emotion.
"Does three million get your dick wet enough?" I said with motivation.
"Ima turn her little ass out make her fall and then drag her down depression highway." He laughed all excited.
"Good then after she's all torn up I can kill them both and get it over with."  We both shared a hardy laugh.
"I love you baby now let me get back to work I'll see you in a week." He said hanging up.
After that conversation with my fiancé I figured this would be easy and since she never met him this would be a piece of cake.  Yes, I was engaged and very happy with him but I was still a little bitter from that night. I wanted Tameka to feel how most relationships now a days were operated and show her that everything that glitters isn't gold.
I first met Jonathan  on a trip I took and discovered  that he was just as sick as I was and when I told him my plan he was all for it. No Kendell wasn't dead he was far away, and I knew he would forget all about her and that gave her enough time to move on. Too bad she was moving on to a monster like Jonathan. Yeah, he would wine and dine her and give her all the confidence in the world that she needs and then treat her like shit and have his way with her.
I was going to be happy to watch her fall into depression. Her best friend Charmaine knew not to trust me and for Tameka's sake she better follow Charmaine's direction. See that's why I prey on the weak case they're easy to get with no problem and I didn't have to worry about getting in trouble for it. I had Jonathan keeping an eye on Kendell to make sure he wouldn't make his way back to Tameka I wanted her to suffer. I was gone dabble in Charmaine's affairs, but I needed everything to be even, so I left her alone but she better watch Tameka and hope she catches the hints.   I guess I was jealous of their friendship too because they were so close and tight with one another.
I decided to call Tameka and get ready for the show to start this was going to be fun and way too easy. 
"Hey girl what you up to?"
"Nothing just getting dressed figuring out what I wanted to do today since I decided to stay home".
"Why don't I pick you up for a girl's day and to apologize for my mouth yesterday girl you know im reckless sometimes."
She started laughing but little did she know she would be crying soon.
"Ok girl I guess, what's on the menu for today?"
"I got a surprise and today we are getting lit so bring your energy, give me about ten minutes and I'll be there."
"Ok girl and oh yeah Charmaine's coming in town next week to spend some time with me and I was wondering would you like to chill to?"
"Shit ok maybe we can go clubbing or something."
I couldn't stand her and her loveable best friend, they got on my damn nerves but soon it would be over, but I'll let her have her fun.
"Ok see you soon bestie."
After hanging up and checking myself out in the mirror I grabbed my things and headed out the door to pick up little miss depression. I decided to grab the emotional music cause I knew she would want to hear it while she talked my ear off about this stupid motherfucka the whole car ride.  Once I got in the car I thought of something and sped in the direction of her business and decided to make my way inside and thought about making  my plan bigger and better and crash her entire world down and why not start with her business? I remember being at her house and seeing spare keys to the building and while she wasn't looking I took a few and made copies and snuck them back without her knowing. I know she had cameras, so I had to erase everything after I left. All of my tracks had to be covered at all times. 
I snuck in and no one was there yet so I broke her safe and took some cash out and fixed it all up before she could notice anything was missing. As soon as I made it out the first car was pulling up. I made it seem like I was picking up trash off the ground.
"Excuse me but did Tameka come in today?" I asked the worker walking up to the building.
"No, it's her off day I think but I can I take a number and I'll tell her to contact you when she comes back in tomorrow if you're still interested." 
"No I'm fine I'll just come back when she's here thank you and ask for a raise, your educate is so charming."
When she gave me her goofy smile I knew she was lame but to play my part I waved goodbye as I jumped back in my ride headed to the mall, I had to buy her a gift to sweeten the deal to let her know that I was sorry. As I pulled up at the mall I decided to get her a new outfit cause her clothes were so played out. She was never going to get a man dressed like that, shit she better be lucky that any dude wanted her ass at all. For that reason, I didn't understand how Kendell stayed that long and didn't talk about her wardrobe. I also purchased her a Victoria secret set cause I knew she liked that shit.
After I was done and made my way to her crib, she was standing front and center just waiting.
"Hey cutie what's up?"
"Hey girl oh my god are these gifts for me?"
"Yeah girl I realized that I made you sad and didn't mean to I know you been hurting and broken for a long time."
"Yeah but maybe you're  right maybe I need to move on and find a new love and open my heart again."
"Yeah girl it's definitely time when's the last time that pussy had a feel?  I mean a real one since Kendell?"
I thought that she would get upset but she relaxed in her seat and started to vent. I popped in the CD and cruised to I-Hop listening to her explain what kind of man she wanted and decided to make Jonathan  just that. We made it to I-Hop and I decided to let her order whatever she wanted, yeah, I was going all out on this wacky ass apology.
"Girl you so silly." I laughed at all her jokes even the ones that weren't funny and lame as hell.
"So, girl when your so-called girl coming down, so I know what we doing? I asked her concerning her real best friend.
"Next week she said she wanted to go to this new club over on thirty eighth street."
"Oh, girl I hear that place be jumping that should be fun."
"I know right I can't wait to see her I miss her so much you know she's like my first aid kit."
"Yeah I know".  I said mumbling.
As we finished I made sure to tip then I took her to get her nails done and shit cause them things were looking rough if I do so say myself. Then I took her to get her favorite doughnuts.
After our long day she wanted to go home so I dropped her off and made my way back home to finish getting my plan together. As I was driving I could have sworn I saw Kendell, but I knew damn well that he was long gone and never returning so I knew I had to snap out of it.
"Girl snap out of it and relax." I coached myself.
I made it home and decided to take a long bubble bath and wait to see if my baby would call again tonight. People may ask why im so rough and evil , but truth is that ever since he turned me down I been on this mission of revenge and destruction and no one was gone get in my way and I was go make sure of it. After I made my dinner I relaxed in the bed talking to Jonathan as we finalized everything and put everything in motion. I couldn't wait for next week not only will my baby be here, but he was also gonna ruin her life and I pray she dies of a broken heart. I still can't get over what I thought I saw today while I was out riding. What if it was him and what if he was trying to find her? I couldn't let that happen and ruin my plan, so I had to make sure that he was out of the way cause if he ever appeared and they were happy and shit I would have to confess or it would eat me alive and I don't play that.
I made a call to one of my partners to keep an eye out for me and make sure he was paid for his services. I made sure to let Jonathan know everything and all my moves as I made them we were a team and we looked out for each other. He was the love of my life and no one was gone take him away he was just as good as Kendell well to me he was but to her he would be Satan himself. As I finished all I needed to do I decided to get some rest. I had a long week ahead of me and I was ready to watch it all burn down including her business. Wonder if I should take her house to? You know what they say keep you friends close and your enemies closer.