CHAPTER EIGHT : JONATHAN

I was sitting in my office thinking of how all of this would play out, because I was ready to get started. I was gonna give this girl hell and I had plans. Don't get me wrong I was a nice person but when it came to money I would do anything. I didn't know much about this girl, but I knew that she was once involved with Kendell and that was enough for me.
When I learned how he escaped I was mad and my mission was to find him and kill him and his bitch. I had a part to play and I was gonna get all the money that was meant for me. I had my assistant book me a flight out I decided to surprise the fiancé early and get this thing cracking.
I first met Tammy while I was on a business trip and made her mine. She was gorgeous, and I knew she was evil just like I was, so when she passed the plan to me I was on it but still wasn't comfortable enough to sleep with another woman. When she told me how much I could make I quickly jumped on it like white on rice. Three million sounded sweet and just fine with me and with that our sweet love begun and I was hooked on her and had to propose. It's crazy how our love came together, but to see how dedicated she was to getting things done made me want her in every way possible.
When my car pulled in the drive way and I found my way inside I walked in the crib and found her cooking. She damn near fell trying to run and jump in my arms but I caught her with ease,
"Baby what are you doing here I thought you had another week?"
"Girl I missed you and had to come to see my baby and besides I'm ready to ruin lives and shit." She laughed and deeply kissed me, and she dropped to give me head.
See that's what I loved about her she was always willing to please me at any time that I asked her to and she had no shame in her game at all. I told her to get up as I laid her down on the counter and gave her deep strokes until she came all over me, I was trying to give her a baby and I wouldn't stop until she had like two of my Minnie mes. After making love for a couple of hours we decided to share a blunt and finish our plans, once it was a go I relaxed and took a nap while she said she would finish cooking. When I woke up she had a look on her face that I couldn't quite understand
"What's wrong with you baby?"
"While I was out getting some items, I could have sworn I seen Kendell and he was just chillen like nothing was going on, what if he catches up with Tameka and ruin everything?"  She asked panicking. 
I grabbed her by the hands and gave them a kiss each and told her not to worry cause she will have a man that won't tolerate that shit. As we ate our food I decided to layup and relax her with a bottle of wine and a nice bubble bath. I would do anything to relax my baby and I knew I had to charm this bitch named Tameka with the same thing before I go in for the kill. I was going to make sure that she hated love and vow to never fall again, and with my wifey by my side this plan was solid gold and I knew that it would work and soon they will both be dead and me and my queen would live happily ever after.
As she slept I thought of what my first impression of her would be? Was she beautiful or so-so? Would she be skinny or fat? Would she be easy or a challenge? I figured she would be easy cause of the things she's been through. I almost felt bad for doing this, but I knew that money calls and I couldn't deny it. As I held Tammy in my arms I thought of how I would sneak back over here every chance I got and make it back to Tameka's ass by the morning. I would miss Tammy something terrible but like I said money calls and I couldn't pass this up for nothing in the world.