CHAPTER FOURTEEN: TAMMY/JONATHAN/CHARMAINE

As  I was eating my lunch I was thinking of my next plan, and what I was gonna do next and how. I been following Charmaine and saw that she got a new job, so I decided to put these pictures together and ruin everything that she's about. I decided to take her pictures an Photoshop them to make people believe thst she was some kind of hooker or something and make a post about her and put it on the company's website. That way she can get arrested and fired early. I also had to make the post about Tameka and get some of her business deals stopped, so that offers can pull back and she can be hopeless and helpless.
Everything was going and the post was made. Now all I had to do was wait for all of this to connect and come together and their careers would be in the balance. Jonathan was on the way over to Tameka's house to spend time with her for a bit, it's been about two weeks since everything happened, and they seem to be working everything out and getting along for the time being, until it was time to shake shit up again. I saw that I got a notification on Facebook and It was one of my old friends, she was asking can we meet up and  I gladly accepted. I mean after all I was all alone with nothing to do and I needed something to get into for tonight, so I told her to come right on over. 
We decided to go out tonight and have a little fun and catch up on old times, she was what you call a rich girl and yes, she was spoiled rotten, so I was always jealous of her, because she would have all of the latest fashions and her shoe game was on point. I would always tell her of how I would want something, and she would take me shopping.
When she arrived, she was wearing the newest trends and the cutest heels that I have ever seen, and to my surprise she had a matching set for me. I loved friends who  would come baring gifts, and I always got along with the high class, infect that's who I inspire to be one day. Yes, I had my police career and I worked as an undercover cop for many years, but I was in love with the dough.
When Jonathan  told me that he came from a wealthy family, I can admit that at first, I was with him for the money but as time went on I ended up falling in love with him. When I told him, he was mad, and we had to work it all out and now look at us we getting married soon and maybe  one day we will have a family. Id lie to think that my life was  in balance and everything  was going according to my dreams. I never imagined myself destroying anyone's life and causing hell, but they deserve it and Charmaine is just in the right friendship at the wrong time.
Charmaine is just as annoying as Tameka with her keep hope alive ass. Like it was time for her to move on and get off the past. I was never taught to do shit like that, it was always suck it up, let go and fuck feelings in any situation. I missed my parents, I ran away when I was fifteen and they didn't come looking so I guess they didn't care. So I started to live life my way and wanted to  find my way in the world. I had my share of my guys and hell even some girls, but I always wanted to live a certain way and I wasn't gonna stop until I was in that right seat and direction. I thought that me and Kendell had something, but he was so into princess know it all and I hate not getting my way, so I had to let him know that I wasn't about no games.
As me and my friend's night was coming to an end and Jonathan  texted me and told me that he was on his way home, I decided to take a quick shower and get ready to turn in. Once my friend was gone and my shower was done I popped some popcorn and decided to watch a movie and just vibe out. I reflected on my life and what I was thankful for and soon I can add Tameka's and her crew's death to my list.
Not sure of how I wanted to kill them just yet, but I know that it was gonna be nice and slow .I wanted to show her what I went through when her prince charming wannabe told me no and the way I felt when I set him up and had him locked up. I wanted her to feel the fun that I felt as I tortured her and how I would do it all again just to see it all playback.
"Hey love how was your evening?"
I was interrupted out of my thoughts by Jonathan  walking in.
"It was good, but I missed you."
"I missed you to and oh yeah I think that the drinks are gonna work cause she couldn't stop drinking and always wanted more."
I smiled cause in no time she will be addicted to drugs and haven't touched anything but a drink .
"That's good baby but enough about her let's get some sleep cause we both had a long day."
"Alright bet".