4 | Boys

______________

Beggin' by Måkeskin

"I need you to understand, tried so hard to be a man

"I need you to understand, tried so hard to be a man. The kind of man you want in the end."

_____________

2015

__________

After Y/N changed into some clean clothes, she hid all her small knives on her, then attached the gun to her hip.

She wore a black tank top, a thin green jacket, beige cargo pants and combat boots.

She left her A-frame house, got on her bike and drove to the park's main area. She had already sent Owen the directions of where they were supposed to meet, but since she was ready early, she wanted to visit her nephews.

She parked in one of the many back areas only workers were allowed and walked into the park, scanning for two familiar faces.

"Zack! Gray!" She yelled and waved to the boys when she spotted them. Gray ran over and hugged the woman as she hugged him back, "I've missed you, bud."

"I've missed you too, Aunt LJ," the youngest boy smiled up at her.

"Hey, Aunt LJ," Zack smiled, giving her a quick hug.

"Oh, I guess your too cool now to give me a proper hug, huh," she crossed her arms, "isn't it hard having a young, hot aunt that is a badass dinosaur trainer?" She said, only louder and louder, making Gray giggle.

"Your only 9 years older than me," Zack laughed.

"Yeah, I'm 24, the same age as Dylan O'Brien, and you guys loved him in maze runner," she winked, "so, how are you liking the park?"

"It's so cool!" Gray grinned, "I saw a T-Rex eat a goat, we went to the petting zoo, and I saw a Mosasaurus eat a great white shark!"

"That sounds awesome," she nodded, "I'll have to bring you two outback to meet my dinosaurs."