26 | 2001 or 2022?

______________

Glided Lily by Cults

"Haven't I given enough?"

______________

2022
__________

Y/N looked to her left when she heard a loud roar in the distant; "not far enough," she whispered, as she crept through the forest.

She kept getting flashbacks of her time with Erik when they were stranded. They survived, and they were alone. She was alone now, but she isn't stranded, she knows what she's doing, she had a mission; and she has a lot of experience at this point when it comes to running from dinosaurs.

She ducked down and hid behind the base of a tall tree as the moonlight offered light above her, as she looked over and saw a waterfall, and farther she saw the large metal structure shining in the moonlight. That was a old watchtower, she could break into it and find Maisie.

Just when she was about to crawl through the long grass, a Spinosaurus walked through the forest in front of her, and looked in her direction.

Y/N froze.

She was a deer in headlights. All she thought was how the deadly the Spinosaurus was that chased after her, Erik, his parents, Billy, and Alan Grant. She remembered how it was out for blood and once it got your scent it would stop at nothing to kill you.

Y/N gripped onto her bag in her lap, knowing she did bring weapons, and certain things she could use, with other objects to make a science experiment to blow this thing up. She also noticed how it kept looking in her direction; it knew she was there.

She held in a gasp, and leaned back into the vines of the tree, going into the little hole she could hide in. She gripped onto her locket as the dinosaur stomped over to her side of the forest looking for something; it was on her scent.

She wished she had T'rex urine right now; it was her and Erik's hack to not have a scent.

She watched the dinosaur walk past, and get far enough and deeper into the forest.

She knew she had to get to the tunnels as fast as she could. Y/N also knew she had two options: slowly walk, and crawl through the forest, to get to the waterfall, and climb down the cliff; basically take the chance that the Spinosaurus would come back and kill her. Or, run as fast as she could, let the Spinosaurus hear her, and make it's way to her; as she would quickly scale down the cliff, she would have enough time to run to the tower and disappear.

Y/N weighted her options as she stood slowly and walked forward, only to hear the dinosaur walking back. She looked behind her, and saw it in the distance, and ran. She denied option A and B when the Spinosaurus let out a roar, and started to chase after her.

Y/N didn't look back, she just ran as fast as she could. When she reached the waterfall; she looked back and saw the dino was about half a minute off to taking a bite out of her. "Supongo que la opción C?(I guess option C?)" She nodded, "mierda (shit)!" She yelled when she ran, and dove off the edge of the cliff, leaving the dinosaur up there looking down at her.

Y/N held her breath and plunged into the water below, and quickly swam out when she felt a gut feeling to get out of the water. She swam quickly, and got to land, only to see something moving in the water farther in, that was traveling to the spot she had landed.

The woman breathed heavy and looked up at the cliff to see the Spinosaurus looking down at her; it was determined to kill her now. It wanted blood.

Y/N backed away, walking through the valley, and then ran through the forest to the watchtower.

𓆈

Y/N looked around when she got to the tower; she quickly climbed the ladder, and entered the tower.

When she realised she had to get the power back on to get the doors to the tunnels or caves, she knew it would take too long. She didn't have enough time, and the Spinosaurus would be here by then, and she'd be a sitting duck.

She was angry, and had a bit of a vendetta against this species of dinosaur, because of 2001. And it grew even more because it's all happening again, and it wants her blood again. It wasn't the same dino, but it didn't matter.

She threw her bag on the desk; grabbing a flashlight, and looking around the tower to see what she could use against the Spinosaurus.

The woman went around the smaller tactical base, and found many things:  Fire extinctures, tear-gas bombs, gasoline, items to make her own dolomite sticks, and waki taki's. And even T-rex urine. "Perfect," she breathed out, and looked out the window, how the sun was completely gone now.

The woman quickly placed all items outside, hooking things up in trees, and ran back inside when she heard stomps of the large dinosaur get closer.

She climbed the ladder, and went all the way up to the roof of the building. She laid down, hidden, and turned off her flashlight.

She watched as the Spinosaurus stomped into the area, and looked for her. It smelt around, and looked in the tower, from far. But when it came closer, it broke the rope that was across two trees. The fire extinguisher then sprayed the dino, making it look down and roar, then clawing at it: making it fall into a dented piece of metal.

The tear-gas bombs then went off as it filled the air making the dino roar again.

Y/N smirked under her goggles and the bandana she found and used as a facemask. She then stood on the edge of the tower, she yelled at the dino, making ir roar and look up at her. She then pressed a remote button, which activated many guns to shoot at the dino. Once they ran out of ammo, she looked at the Spinosaurus as it roared at her. She then lit a match, which lit up her face; her jaw was locked, and her eyes showed how over and done with she was.

She threw the match, and the ground all around the dinosaur lit up from the gasoline over it. The Spinosaurus roared as it was bing burnt, and Y/N even threw a bucket of gas at it body, making the dino screech out, and take a swing at her which she jumped away from, but got her shoulder caught in, and then almost fell off the roof.

"Déjame en paz (leave me alone)!" Y/N then lit another match, and watched as more fire went up at the dinosaur, as it finally roared at her again. It then stomped away quickly and left the woman standing alone on the roof, with her right shoulder free bleeding as she said under her breathe, "peda (bitch)."