6 | The Chase

______________

Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer

"Fight so dirty, but your loves so sweet

"Fight so dirty, but your loves so sweet. Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth."

______________

2015

__________

Y/N walked out of the control room and out of the building. She got some keys off the security guard and walked to one of the Jurassic World vehicles.

She hopped into the driver's seat started the car, but squealed when she saw a man beside her, "Eres un idiota! Por qué me asustarías así? ¿Por qué estás aquí? (You're an Idiot! Why would you scare me like that? Why are you here?)."

"Well, I don't speak Spanish, but I'm guessing you called me something nice," Owen smiled.

Y/N scoffed with a smirk, "I said- you're an idiot; why did you scare me and why are you here?"

"Wow, how sweet," Owen laughed. "I did not mean to scare you, and I'm here to help you find your nephews."

Y/N sighed, knowing she didn't want to go through a big thing when she needed to go, "did Claire call you?"

"Yeah, now let's go." Owen nodded at the woman as she stepped on the gas and drove to the Gyrosphere Valley but stepped on the brakes making Owen grab hold of anything he could, "what was that?"

Y/N's mouth hung open as her eyes teared up, "no." She jumped out of the vehicle walking towards the Brachiosauridae that lay on the grass; all cut up and hurt. Y/N ran to her side, kneeling and holding its head, stroking it softly.

"Hey, it's all right, girl," Owen stroked her head as he knelt beside the woman. He watched the hurt animal and how the beautiful woman held onto it, trying to give the last moments of the long necks life ones of peace.

"Hey, I'm here," she sniffled and held herself together but let a tear fall when the Brachiosauridae took her last breath. Y/N sighed and gave one last stroke, then stood walked over the hill to see every other dinosaur in the enclosure dead.

"It didn't eat them," Owen came to her side, looking over the hills of the enclosure, "it's killing for sport."

Y/N whipped her face and took a deep breath, then walked back to the vehicle, "if it's killing everything that moves and going after my nephews, we have to go. Now."

The two trainers then got back into the car and drove to the broken fencing. Y/N drove through the opening and into the jungle of Jurassic World.

When Y/N pulled up to a broken Gyrosphere, she parked and jumped out, inspecting the crash site as she heard. "Hey there, Im Jimmy Fallon. Welcome aboard the Gyrosphere, an amazing machine made possible by science. Aboard the Gyrosphere- Hey there. Your safety is our main concern. Now just relax and enjoy the ride- It can stop a .50 cal-" the automated audio of the video introduction ended after glitching a few times.