28 | 8 minutes

______________

Heart Of Glass by Blondie

"Please, don't push me aside

"Please, don't push me aside."

______________

2022
__________

Y/N sat on the table legs dangling as Owen stood behind her; finishing up bandaging her shoulder up.

Maisie was standing beside her aunt as everyone else stood around the room of the base.

Ian signed and hung up the emergency phone, "can't get a hold of anybody since everything is, uh, on fire."

"You're welcome," Y/N smirked as Ian shook his head with a laugh.

"See I like her," Ian laughed as Owen finished bandaging up his wife, and gave her a bottle a water and then grabbed another two.

Owen walked over to the two doctors, "Dr. Sattler, Dr. Grant, here you are," he handed them the waters. "I'm, uh, Owen grady. Big fan, I read your book. Well, book on tape."

"Oh god," Y/N whispered go herself as she laughed, as Maisie joined in, watching Owen fan girl a bit.

"Yeah, I know who you are. You trained raptors like Y/N."

"Yeah, I tried," he nodded towards his wife, "she had the best outcome."

"I heard about that," Alan looked over at the woman.

"Weren't you at Jurassic world?" Elle looked at the group.

"Jurassic world?" Ian rolled his eyes, "not a fan."

"We were," Y/N nodded, "Owen and I were raptor trainers, and I also was a sauropod trainer." Y/N smiled remembering Ivy, Canary, Rusty and Yin; her dinosaurs that she loved and misses.

"She was also the other kid with Erik on Isla Sorna," Alan nodded, "quite the fighter at 10 years old."

"Always was," she smirked.

"I can see that," he chuckled, "you threw two sticks of dynamite at a Giganotosaurus, and trained dinosaurs as an adult."

"Touchè," she nodded.

Alan then looked between Owen, Y/N and Maisie, "so, you have a daughter?"

"My niece technically, but she's mine," she nodded as the group understood.