8 | Sector Five

______________

Come As You Are by Nirvana

"Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be

"Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be."

______________

2015

__________

After Y/N checked on her babies, she walked to a tent where a giant map of sector five was. Soldiers, guards, Barry and Owen stood around the table, Y/N standing beside Owen.

"We know that she is in sector five. This is a game of hide-and-seek. It's a scent drill; we've done it about a thousand times with these animals." Owen said to everyone looking at him, "when they get on target, and they will get on target, wait to engage."

Y/N nodded as everyone looked at the smaller woman beside the ginger trainer. "Velociraptors are pack hunters. They like to herd the animal into a kill zone. That's when we take our shot," she nodded.

"Get a clear shot; wait on my command, and give her everything you got," Owen sighed, "we got one good target, gentlemen. Do not shoot our Raptors. Please."

Y/N nodded and walked out of the tent after they established the plan. She walked into the side of the enclosure where her and Owens Raptors were being held. She went from each of her own, calming them down. "Ivy, that's a good boy. Canary, nice job, keep calm. Rusty, you're doing good." She patted each one on the head since they were locked in; she then went to her Beta, "hey boy, your going to save everyone with your brothers and new friends. You got this, Tasi."

"Owen," Gray said as he and his brother leaned against the bars of the enclosure, "are they save?"

Owen looked back at Y/N as she nodded, "no, they're not."

Zach then asked, "what are their names?"

"Well, you got Charlie, there's Echo, here is Delta, and this ones called Blue, shes the Beta."

Gray then smiled as his aunt came closer, "I know all your Raptor's names."

"Really?" Y/N smiled as she walked to Owen's side, "you memorized them?"

"Yup," he grinned, "from all the pictures you sent. That one is Ivy because he's green, Canary for the yellow on him. Rusty for his orange colouring and Tasi for his full blue-green body."

"Nice job, Gray," she smiled, "Tasi is also the beta."

Zach raised a brow, "whos the alpha?"

"You're looking at them, kid," Owen nodded to himself and the woman beside him.

After that, the plan was moving, everyone getting into position. Claire put the boys in the back of a truck, then got into the driver's seat.

Y/N held the piece of the Indominus Rex's flesh with her scent to the Raptors as Owen used the clicker.