7 | Reunion

______________

Shut Up And Drive by Rihanna

"Baby you got the keys, shut up and drive

"Baby you got the keys, shut up and drive."

______________

2015

__________

The two trainers ran into a back area of the park. Owen jumped onto an ATV, started it up and yelled, "get on!"

Y/N jumped onto the back, and the two drove to the park's main area, pushing through crowds of screaming people.

Y/N's phone rang as she ran; she picked it up and heard Claire, "Y/N; Zara said they spotted the boys on surveillance. They're approaching the west gate; I'm coming too; meet me at the yellow umbrella if you find the boys first."

"Okay, I'll meet you there," she nodded.

"Got it!"

Y/N hung up the phone and ran to the waterfront of the park. She looked around and yelled for her nephews, "Zach! Gray!" But she couldn't see anything. She then spun around and grabbed a guard's extra gun, shooting the Pterodactyls down.

She didn't miss a shot as she ducked under attacks from the dinosaurs, spinning and shooting, saving people from dinosaurs that would have gone to attack them.

Owen then lowered his gun as he heard two young boys' voices yell, "Aunt LJ!" "Go! Go!" "Aunt LJ!"

Owen then fell back when a Pterodactyl attacked him; he held it by the neck, away from his face as it kept trying to snap at him.

Y/N saw this and ran to his side, shooting the dinosaur down. Owen looked up at her, the woman that just saved him. "You just saved me, Pretty Lady."

"All in a day's work, Hot Stuff," she smirked as she helped him up, making him gaze down at her.

Owen grabbed her waist and pulled her into him as she looked up at him with a gasp; he then chuckled and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Y/N was surprised, but returned it quickly.

The kiss was long overdue, all the flirting, tension and fighting over the past three years building up to this.

When they finally parted, a small smirk appeared on both of their faces as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Aunt LJ?"

When the woman heard that voice, she looked to the right as she was still in the arms of the Raptor trainer. "Zach? Gray?" She grinned and ran to them. She looked them over for any injuries, then hugged them.

Zach raised a brow as he looked at the man his aunt just kissed, "who's that?"

"He's a friend from work," she chuckled, "you two are dead. If you ever run away like that or go where your not suppose to, I'll hunt you down myself," she threatened and hugged them again, "I'm happy to have you two back." Y/N grabbed Gray's hand and nodded at Owen and Zach, "let's go."