29 | Jump!

______________

One More Hour by Tame Impala

"I did it for love."

______________

2022
__________

Y/N ran through Biosyn, and went down 2 levels, then 6 sublevels; she took the stairs all the way down, since the power was gone.

The emergency lights went on and the corridors were lit red and white. She held her gun as she also held a flashlight. She walked down the halls quickly; listening to her surrounding as she got to a giant white modern lab.

The glass door wouldn't open since there wasn't power for a key card, and she didn't have a key card. So, she shot the door multiple times, as it shattered.

Y/N then stepped through gracefully and walked to the computers; taking her bag off, and grabbing the free USB drives, plugging them in and letting her hands fly over the keyboard.

"Mierda (shit)," she mumbled as she got everything she wanted, but knew there was copies of Charlotte's studies she wanted.

Y/N heard the glass on the floor behind her break more; weight of a body or dino would only make that sound, her brain thought. Y/N grabbed her gun, spinning around and aiming, only to see, "Dr. Wu?"

"Please, don't shoot," he held onto his briefcase, and held his other arm up.

"Of course, you're here," she rolled her eyes.

"Please, you have to listen to me." He begged, "I can fix the swarms- Charlotte Lockwood, your sister changed every cell in Maisie's body."

"I forgot she was in the same lab as you," Y/N looked back at the computers.

"You would always steal my maps of the dinosaur genomes, so you do remember." Dr. Wu smiled, "your sister saved your niece's life. If I can understand how Charlotte rewrote Maisie's DNA, I can spread change from one locust to the entire swarm, before it's too late."

Y/N looked back at him, "okay, if you give me all the files of Charlotte and everything I dont have. And I erase the rest." She pointed, "cross me, and I have a gun, play a trick, and I have a gun. I don't have patience, and the only reason I am letting you come with me, and ill make sure your safe, is because you were good once. And I hope it's still there."

"It is, I promise you." He nodded as he walked towards the computers slowly, giving her everything he had, "thats everything from me, and extra files from Biosyn."

"Thank you," she nodded as she eased everything; her stopwatch then went off. Y/N shut it off and looked at him, "we got to go."

She grabbed the files and extra papers, putting them in her beg, as she held her gun and quickly walked out, with Wu, "stay right by my side."

"Okay," he nodded, following her through the corridors and up the stairs.

"Y/N, Y/N- Lockwood?" Ian's voice came over the waki taki, "is she dead- uh, my favourite dead!"

Y/N rolled her eyes and answered, "just going back up to the main level, we'll be there soon."

𓆈

Y/N noticed how old Wu has gotten, even she had to hold his arm, and helped him up all the stairs.

The two arm In arm walked out into the center as they were met by a T-rex and the Giganotosaurus fighting. Y/N saw how her family and friends were split into two groups, and ran, trying to get ro the chopper.

When the Giganotosaurus won the fight, and was ready to kill the group, Y/N went through her bag, "where's Fiona."

"Fiona?" Dr. Wu, raised a brow as he watched the woman.

"I call my bag fiona, for the special item inside." She grinned when she pulled out a metal cylinder, "it's a m42 wrath. I know, stupid name- I got it from a black market dealer when I wasn't at my best in life."

"Been there- without the bomb, more with dinosaurs," Dr. Wu nodded, making the girl laugh.

Y/N put her bag back on, and clicked a few buttons, setting the bomb. "You can a straight shor to the chopper, you can go ahead."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry, I'm just going to cause some trouble like when I was younger."

"Oh, no," he gasped and darted to the chopper.

She nodded and ran; praying her throwing arm from when she'd play baseball with Charlotte and even her dad when she was young paid off. She whisted loudly making the Giganotosaurus look over at her, "over here you- mierda (shit)!" She yelled when she saw the Spinosaurus appear and look at her. Both dinosaurs wanting her blood.

Y/N then threw it, not even waiting a second as it then exploded. The two dinosaurs fell back, but not falling down. They were badly injured, but stayed up right as the Therizinosaurus then walked towards the fight.

Y/N saw everyone get on the chopper and wave for her. She waved at them to go as she started to sprint towards the chopper that was slowly taking off.

All hell broke lose as the T-rex was alive, and started to fight the Giganotosaurus with the help of the Therizinosaurus. 

But the Spinosaurus saw her running, and roared, chasing after her. Y/N lot out a scream as she pushed herself to run faster. She ran up the stairs and towards a higher walkway, as the dinosaur followed behind.

She ran and noticed how much higher the walkway was from the ground, how the chopper was at the end of the walkway, and how it was also a cliff at the end.

The chopper couldn't get closer because of the fire around her. She ran faster as the Spinosaurus was hot on her tail, as yelled, "mierda, mierda, miedra, miedra, miedra (shit, shit, shit, shit, shit)!"

She met Owen's eyes as she got closer, "jump!" He yelled as she nodded, running and reaching a hand out as she jumped as far as she could. Owen grabbed her forearm holding her right as the Spinosaurus tried to snap at her one last time and missed.

Y/N looked back as the dinosaur got smaller and smaller as they got higher. She gave it the finger, and looked up at Owen reaching for his other hand.

She crawled into the chopper, and Ian shut the door behind her. Y/N looked around, and everyone was safe. She breathed heavily and met her husbands eyes, "I told you, I'd come back- woah."

She was surprised by him hugged her tightly, "I don't care what you told me, you were an idiot for almost dying like that. You always die a lot- but that, you could have."

"I love you too," she smirked as Owen sighed, and smiled at the woman who kissed his cheek.

"Okay, maybe he's not that bad," Ian nodded, "you have my blessing."

"We're already married?" Owen raised a brow as he sat down with an arm around Y/N as she held onto Maisie.

"So?" He raised a brow, making ervyone laugh.