~Liquor~

"Open your eyes"

"Abre los ojos"

"What do you see?"

Mirabel gazed down at the golden door knob, clutching it tighter as her smile grew bigger, her reflection doing the same.

"I see me...."

~"All of me"~

Mirabel places the object through the door hole, completing the last piece of the house.

In an instant, a wave of shimmering gold engulfs the casita, making its own changes and finishing touches before engulfing the entire encanto. Everything became brighter, the magic finally restored and stronger than ever.

Everyone looked on in amazement, the entire village crowded around to see the remarkable moment.

The house was finally finished, the magic is restored.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rieka's Pov:

Sheets.... Clean sheets

Roses no- tulips

There's also a hint of disinfectant spray, thank god it isn't too much I can't stand the smell of chemicals.

What's that beeping sound?

I try to bring my hands up to my face, my arms instantly failing me and going limp at my side.

"What the hell?" I question, my eyes finally adjusting to the lighting as I open my lids.

I know damn well I'm not in a hospital~

"I fucking hate hospitals~" I groan, once again trying to lift my arm up. It shook tremendously, able to be held up only for a few seconds until ultimately collapsing back to my side.

"I'm not staying in here" I tell myself sternly, tossing my body to the side so that my legs hung over the edge.

I kept easing my toes to the ground, slowly adding small bits of my weight until I was able to stand up if I held the wall.

"Alright not too bad" I compliment myself, " I swear to god when Bruno-"

Oh...right

He's....

"No no no!" I scold myself, " keep going for Mirabel, for Mirabel".

The speed I was going at was agonizing, my body trembled and ached as if it hadn't moved in god knows how long. I finally leave the hospital, shocked to see that not one person was in the village.

"Where is everyone?" I question, " it's empty".

I take a step too quick, my left leg caving in causing me to fall to the hard ground. It took me a good minute or two to get back up,