~Dinner Chaos~

I should've kept my mouth shut....

I really, really should've kept my mouth shut

Everything was fine, then in the span of just 2 minutes all hell broke loose.

Screams and yells from different family members could be heard, plates and food flying across the room from being thrown or some other ungodly force.

The sheer rage that came from Pepa caused an actual hurricane to erupt in the dining room. It was literal chaos.

Luisa had to literally hold her back from ripping Abuela to pieces while Felíx tried to calm her down.

"No Tía!" Luisa begged the woman in her grip

"Like hell I can't!" She retorts while trying to claw her way out,"mama I'm gonna bury you!bruja malvada!"

"We must have restraint mí vida!" Felíx cried out," we can't do anything we'll regret!".

I search the room, spotting Bruno hunched up near the corner in terror.

"Bruno!" I call out, going over to his side.

"T-this all happened so fast..." he stuttered,
"Rieka....I don't know what to do...".

"I'll think of something" I assure him, pulling his hood over his head to make him feel more secure.

"Are you out of your mind woman!?!" Agustín yells," what messed up speech did you give her this time!?! Let me guess, do it for the family?".

"I did no such thing!" Abuela retorts," I gave her an offer, and let her decide for herself! It's not my fault she accepted it!"

"Rieka!" Dolores grabs my arm," think for a second, you're going to marry my uncle, Abuela can't control you!!!"

"I know!" I tell her," I've thought about it, I want to do this!"

"You do?" She asks, " are you sure? Positive? This isn't something you can just break off, this....this is a marriage we're talking about!"

"I-"

"LET ME AT HER!" Julieta was just as furious, swinging her wooden roller in one hand while Agustín yanked her back with the other.

"Fight, fight, fight!!!" Camilo shouts, cheering the argument on with an amused grin.

"Camilo cállate!" Isabella smacks his head with a vine before going over to me.

"What.have.you.DONE!" Mirabel shouts, her glasses in disarray on her face. " You can't marry your own uncle!"

"Technically they aren't related~" dolores sings before getting serious," I'm gonna be the maid of honor".

"Oh my god~" I sigh

"Julieta!" Agustín yells," there's nothing we can physically do!"

"What do you mean nothing!?!" She shouts, "our niece is going to marry my brother!!!"

"They're both consenting adults!" He argues,
"even if we did try to stop it, we'd be breaking a law".