3. No bullshit business!

"She will marry," he heard father say and my anxiety peeked! I can't marry Bhairav! I don't deserve him!

Uma Attaya and Mahesh Mavayya smiled . While Bhairav had no expression, my Kriya darling who was in slumber till now had woken up and was looking around. As her eyes fell on to me, she squealed and put her hands towards me. Uma Attayya passed her to me. Every negative emotion washed away and Peace filled me as I slowly took her into my arms. I excused myself and walked out of the house. I could not take the pressure anymore.

After a while, I saw the entire family walk out. Bhairav walked up to me, and snatched Kriya from my hands. She fidgeted initially, but then soon got fascinated by her father's beard. I could only wriggle my fingers as the family of four were sent off.

The moment their car was out of site, I felt a sting on my slap, then another and another. Radha ma'am then proceeded to hold my hair, and pulled it, causing an immense pain in my scalp. But I did not oppose, she gets more angry when I try to stop her . It's better she lets all her anger out.

"What a whore! You knew! You knew, did you not? That you will never get a Decent family, so you went ahead and seduced your sister's husband?"

Slap

"What else can I expect from a mistress' daughter?"

I wanted to, say no! I did not seduce Kirti's husband. But I could only stay quite and take an other Slap.

Radha ma'am, dragged me by hair into the house and then to Kirti's potrait. "She trusted you, thought you were her friend, treated you like her sister! But you? You want to steal her place? Erase Kirti's existence in her own home? How dare you?"

Slap.

"Enough Radha! Eesha will marry Bhairav. She is a better option then a stranger taking Kirti's place in that house. Eesha will enter that house, legally married, but her only status in that house will be Kriya's unpaid nanny. Nothing more! And I will make sure of it. No one can ever be my darling, Kirti".

 No one can ever be my darling, Kirti"

I could only curse myself. I wish father loved me as he loves his other children, but i know I don't deserve it.

"Get out!" I heard father's loud voice. And i rushed out even without wasting a second.