27.2. Pranav and The Brides.

"Try communicating more with your wife!"

Pranav did not know what made his brother say that. Bhairav called him just as he was having his breakfast, said those words. He looked at his wife, who was eating her breakfast, right opposite to him.

Was she dressed up today? Or was it just his imagination.. she was wearing her usual cotton saree, but with .. a bling?  He did not how to describe it, but it was different to her plain ones. Should he ask her?

Why should he? Wasn't she playing silent- silent with him? Why should he go against her rules? But God! If she didn't look sexy!  Trust his life to be so fucking fantastic! He had a hot hateful wife! Did he ever curse God of Love in anger? He must have, he had full belief in his anger!

Communicate! My foot!

Pranav had been in a bad mood since that damned message from his brother. What did  he mean by communicating? He should probably think back.

She was fine before that damned dinner! She had sassed him when they had come back. Now that may not be normal for most couples, but for him and his wife, it was... Normal! So nothing happened that day.

The next day.. Prashanthi had come... Hold on! Did Stuti see Prashanthi that day? She probably did. They did not get along with each other anyways. Was that the reason why she stopped talking?

Pranav cursed. He thought that with Prashanthi around, his life would be peaceful. But she has been creating problems, more severe than all the problems Stuti had caused, combined.

He remembered that day. Prashanthi had come home, even before he woke up. He was shocked to receive a call from the security at the front gate, about a woman wanting to meet him. He was confused. Why would she want to meet him?

When he met her, she explained him the reason for her absence in the wedding, her ex boyfriend's blackmail. Pranav felt exhausted. Why did he have to say the same thing again and again? It is too late to discuss the issue. It did not matter why she ran away. He was married to Stuti now.

Pranav told her the same. He made it clear to Prashanthi, that he was married to Stuti, and that he intended to stay married to her.

"I understand," she had told. "I only came here, because I needed a favor".

Sharath, her ex-boyfriend, who by the way was Stuti's ex-boyfriend too, was blackmailing her. She wanted him to help her because she did not want to trouble her father, who had health issues.

He, in return, had asked for sometime to think about it. He was not quick at making right decisions, so he did not promise about anything.

After a lot of thinking, he had decided talking to Prasad Mavayya, was the best option. Once decided, he had met Prasad, and relayed him Prashanthi's concerns. He even assured Prasad that he would help him in any capacity, as his son-in-law.