twenty one

"did you get it?" danny asked

"yep." mia smiled.

mia posted the photo on her instagram captioning it, last day of the trip :( i had a blast with you boys and ronnie.

danny smiled at picture as he looked down to mia's phone, before running after jake and ronnie who were sprinting down the beach.

"take a photo of me, will you?" sammy asked mia, and she nodded.

sammy walked ahead before turning his head to mia.

mia took the photo and once again posted it on her instagram

sammy is now in the modelling industry, mia captioned the post.

sammy walked beside mia and laughed as he read over the caption.

"you can be my photographer." sammy said, and mia smiled at the offer.

"only if you give me those sunglasses." mia said, and sammy rolled his eyes.

sammy took off his sunglasses and held them in his hand.

after a few seconds of looking between his sunglasses and mia, he finally gave in.

"fine." sammy groaned, handing the sunglasses over to mia, who jumped up and down happily.

mia put the sunglasses on and attempted to make a serious face, but she failed miserably.

"how do i look?" mia asked, and sammy burst out laughing.

"very serious." he said, still smiling.

after a few seconds of laughing together, danny called out to sammy, waving him over.

"i'll catch you later, enjoy your time with mr. lover boy." sammy said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down as he looked between her and the person who stood behind her.

mia laughed before turning around to see who she considered to be the love of her life.

josh.

"i thought maybe we could try surfing out?" josh asked as he wrapped his arms around the two surfboards that was pushed into the sand.

"that's a great idea." mia said, walking up to josh and kissing his cheek softly.

mia picked up the yellow surfboard and turned around, before walking down the beach closer to the blue waves.

josh quickly held out his phone and took a picture of mia walking with her surfboard by her side.

as mia ran into the waves, josh dropped his surfboard and posted the picture of mia on instagram

love of my life, josh captioned the post.

THE
END

a/n: hi all! thank you so much for reading this story and i hope you enjoyed :)