🏈🏈

Few Weeks Later

I walked into Carrington Manor after going for a haircut to see Fallon talking to our wedding planner about something

"Yes, Melinda. There is a problem. The cake topper was supposed to be gold, not crystal. I don't see any gold. Do you?" Fallon asked our wedding planner.

"Uh, maybe I'll come back," I said going to walk away.

"No, don't move," Fallon said.

"Or I can stay," I said.

"Everyone else, move!" Fallon said. The staff and Melinda left. "I mean, we requested the 24-carat package. Do you think Sven is trying to sabotage our wedding?" Fallon asked.

"Of course not. I also don't know who Sven is," Fallon rolled her eyes at me. "Hey, hey, look. It's just a cake topper," I said.

"Just a cake topper" isn't good enough. This wedding is our chance to break the cycle of craziness. I just want drama-free," Fallon said.

"And so do I. And we will have that, no matter which cake topper we use," I said going to cup her face for a kiss but I accidentally knocked the cake topper out of her hand.

"No, no, no, no!" Fallon said. She sighed as my crystal head landed at her feet. "Well, that's great. Now you've been decapitated," Fallon said.

"I promise you that nothing, not even..." I bent down to pick up my cake topper head off the floor. "...my head getting chopped off, will stop us from our fresh start," I said. We picked up the cake topper and put the parts back in the box. The manor doors opened and in walked Alexis singing.

♪ Here comes the mother of the bride ♪ ♪ All dressed in ♪ ♪ Red ♪ 

"Or is this more of a crimson?" She asked."Well, maybe..." Alexis gasped at the broken cake topper. "Oh, my word. Is this Jordan's head?" Alexis asked holding up my head- well the cake topper version of my head.

"Dial it down, Gloria Swanson. It was a small accident," Fallon said.

"And I heard your florist backed out. I told you not to berate her," Alexis said.

"I gave her some constructive criticism about carnations," Fallon said.

"Okay, who's ready for a wedding rehearsal?" I asked taking my head back.

"Fallon, have you finished collecting your "somethings"? You know, "borrowed, blue, old, new"?" Alexis asked.

"No, because I have something more important to do. Like finding Blake so we can leave for the church," Fallon said.

"I'll get him," I said handing her the box with the cake topper in. 

"Get changed too," Fallon said.

"Do I have time to shower?" I asked.

"Quickly," Fallon yelled up the stairs.

Timeskip