🏈🏈

Fallon and I were in her room

Fallon and I were in her room. I was sat on the seat at the end of her bed while she tried on an outfit.

"The nerve. You know, if my father wants positive press, then he should just buy his own magazine. You know? Like a normal person. I mean, does he not understand that my future as a media mogul depends entirely on the success of this first issue?" Fallon asked fixing her hair while I smiled. "Belt?" I threw her belt at her.

"Well, he is on trial for murder, so he may have his mind on other things." I said.

"Oh, please. This is who he is. Controlling, ruthless. Always trying to spin things." Fallon said.

"Speaking of, are you sure you're not tempted to put a positive spin on this article?" I asked standing up.

"Me? I'm not writing it." Fallon said trying to fix her belt.

"No, I am, as you already know. I'm just wondering if my publisher/girlfriend is gonna censor what I want to say." I said walking towards her.

"Jordan, I am not like my father. Okay? This apple fell so far from the tree that people aren't even sure if it's an apple." Fallon said walking closer.

"Mm." I said.

"So you write your article the way that you want, as long as you meet your deadline tomorrow so we can publish it online." Fallon said sliding her hands from my shoulders down to my hands.

"You are so hot when you order me around." I said. Fallon put her hand on my neck and put her other arm around my neck resting on top of my shoulder as we kissed.

Timeskip

I was stood at the back with other reporters.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we're here today to settle a very simple question. Is Blake Carrington a murderer? Now, I know what you might be thinking. Not this respectable, successful man, whose face you've seen on the cover of Time and Forbes magazine. But Mr. Carrington has another side. One you won't see on magazine covers. Dark, ruthless, with a temper only surpassed by his bank account. A man so lacking in morals he would hire a hit man to solve his problems. And when that hitman dared to turn on him, Blake Carrington murdered him. And then left his body to rot in his fancy, private lake." The DA said.

"After hearing our evidence and witness testimony, it will be undeniable that Blake Carrington deserves to be brought to justice and judged guilty of murder." She continued. Michael Culhane got on the stand.

"I worked for six years as Blake's driver and was his business partner as well." Culhane said.

"Isn't it true that you would often drive the victim, Nathan Macintosh, at Mr. Carrington's request?" The DA asked.

"Yeah. Blake relied on Mac to do his dirty work." Culhane said.

"Objection." Mitchell said.

"Sustained." The judge said.