🏈🏈

3 Months Later

I was meeting Fallon and Uncle Max so we could discuss the sale of CA

"That's quite and interesting outfit for a business meeting." Fallon said walking in dressed up like always.

"I had football practise and left my outfit in my apartment so I was running late. I grabbed this from my suitcase." I said. Fallon pulled my hood down and fixed my hair.

"Doesn't looked to bad now." Fallon said taking my hat off and handing it to me. I put it in my bag.

"And I was worried this was gonna be awkward." I said.

"Jordan, I really appreciate everything you're doing
to help broker this deal." Fallon said.

"Nah." I said.

"Despite my decision." Fallon said.

"To not be with me." I said.

"Yes. See? It's much less awkward now." Fallon said we both chuckled.

"This place is popular." Fallon said looking around.

"Uh, my uncle bought it out. He's doesn't like to eat with other people. There's one little hang-up. Just a small miscommunication I just found out about, myself." I said.

"Well, don't tell me he's getting cold feet. I really need this to work out." Fallon said.

"Jordan." Uncle Max said I turned around to see Uncle Max and my older sister Vanessa.

"Uncle Max. Vanessa." I said.

"How's my niece?" Uncle Max asked.

"Good. Good to see you." I said hugging him.

"And this must be Fallon." Vanessa smirked.

"Yeah." Fallon said.

"The legend." Uncle Max said.

"My sister doesn't stop talking about you." Vanessa said hugging Fallon. I looked at my shoes. Fallon looked over her shoulder smirking.

"I'm sorry what's happened to your family. I'm glad I could help." Uncle Max said to Fallon.

"Oh, thank you. Is this your first time to Atlanta?" Fallon asked Max.

"Oh, no, no, no. I have developments up and down
the Eastern seaboard. Imports, exports, that sort of thing. Oh, and this isn't the first time I dipped a toe
into Big Oil, either." Uncle Max said.

"Oh. I didn't know that." Fallon said.

"Well, I mean, the last seller completely screwed me over. I'm sure Jordan mentioned that once you get
on my bad side, you'll wish you never heard of the Van Kirks." Uncle Max said.

"Well, I'm lucky to have Jordan's help, then." Fallon said.

"You kidding me? She's lucky she has a wife who's heir to an empire I want to buy." Uncle Max said. Fallon looked at me.