🏈🏈

I woke up to Fallon on the phone. I sat up and walked over to Fallon as the call ended.

"Morning." I said kissing Fallon.

"I need to go to Paris." Fallon said looking at me.

"Okay. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Yesterday Sam got a call off Steven saying that he'd had his wallet and passport stolen now this morning I've had a call from the American embassy in Paris saying that Steven needs a new passport. I think somethings up with him." Fallon said.

"Let me come with you." I said.

"Okay. We need to tell Sam." Fallon said pulling me to Sam's room and walking in.

"Don't worry about knocking." Sam said pulling up his bottoms.

"Really? You spent half the summer sprawled across a lawn chair in nothing but a Speedo." Fallon saiz.

"That's when I had my summer body." Sam said.

"Okay. You're gonna wanna pack a coat. We are going to Paris." Fallon said.

"Now? Well, I don't think it's a great time with Cristal, Mark, Steven." Sam said.

"Steven is in Paris." Fallon said.

"What? How do you know?" Sam asked.

"I got a call from him." Fallon said.

"He called you?" Sam asked.

"No. The American embassy did. He lost his passport, he lost his wallet, he lost everything. So, they're getting him a new one." Fallon said.

"Is he okay?" Sam asked.

"He said he was, but you don't disappear for two weeks and then turn up with no passport and no wallet if everything's fine. I don't know. I think
there was something he didn't wanna tell me or he couldn't." Fallon said.

"Like a "cheerio" situation?" Sam asked.

"He told you the code? That was our code. Anyway, I asked him if he was sober and he did that thing
where he gets all defensive without answering the question." Fallon said.

"What do you mean, was I sober?" Sam impersonated.

"Yeah, yeah. Exactly. But Sam, you haven't known Steven when he's been on one of his benders, not a bad one. And I don't know what we're gonna find. So, if it's too much, I will go alone with Jordan." Fallon said.

"What? No, of course I'm going, he's my husband, I'm worried. I've never been to Paris." Sam admitted.

"You haven't? I wish we were going under better
circumstances, but it is just divine. I'll take us to all the best spots. Assuming Steven's okay, of course." Fallon said.

"Of course. We're going to Paris." Sam said.

Timeskip