❤️❤️

I woke up in a hospital bed with Fallon Carrington stood next to the bed.

"Jordan, Jordan, can you hear me?" Fallon asked.

"Fallon, what are you doing here?" I asked. "What am I doing here?"

"You somehow almost drowned in the pool but you got hit in the head giving you amnesia." Fallon said. "Jordan, sweetheart how much do you remember about us?" Fallon asked holding my hand.

"I remember you in high school with a girl called —Monica." I said trying to think. "I'm sorry I don't remember much else."

"Hey, that's okay." Fallon said.

"How long have I gotta stay here for?" I asked.

"Oh good you woke up." A blonde girl said walking in with balloons.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Jordan this is Ashley Cunningham. Your brother's girlfriend." Fallon said.

"Liam?" I asked.

"Yes Liam." Ashley said.

Timeskip

Fallon walked into my hospital room and a projector showing photos of us trying to help me remember.

"And you have to remember this day. Our tennis match was a little intense but then we had the most intimate pillow fort conversation. It was actually one of the best days we ever had." Fallon said.

"And this one—" I cut Fallon off.

"Fallon, I believe we had a relationship. I do." I said. "How else do you explain that?" I asked pointing at a picture of us kissing. "Who even took that?"

"Not important. You're saying you remember we had a relationship because we did and it was— it was magical and true love. It is true love." Fallon said. I felt myself remembering something.

"Love?" I asked.

"Do you remember something?" Fallon asked.

"Did we go to a high school dance together?" I asked.

"We did. My senior year. You asked me at one of your basketball games." Fallon said.

"I remember us dancing together and you had a tight red dress with the back cut out and I remember you saying that my hands were cold when I put them on your back." I said.

"Do you remember anything else?" Fallon asked.

"I remember me realising that I had fallen in love with you." I said.

"My graduation, you admitted that you loved me and we kissed then we never spoke to each other until two years ago." Fallon said.

"I remember now." I said.

"Wow. You're making progress." Fallon smiled.

"Fallon." I heard my mom say. "What a treat? Lovely to see you again. I assume you're here trying to prod Jordan into remembering you." Mom said. "So is it working?"

"Well, she remembers that I'm not a psycho despite your best efforts to paint me as one." Fallon said.

"Did you bring pictures of the time you broke up and Jordan and that gay guy got blackout drunk? I'm guessing no you did not." Mom said.

"I thought I'd just keep it to the greatest hits." Fallon said.

"Gay guy? Was he hot? Latino?" I asked.

"Can you remember his name?" Fallon asked. The guy I was talking about walked in.

"Uh Carrington-Jones?" I asked.