❤️❤️

Fallon and I were sat on her bed watching videos.

"You, me, warm sand, strong drinks, maybe an afternoon skinny dip under a waterfall." Fallon said.

"I have bad memories of Bora Bora." I said.

"Okay well how about a safari. Megan and Prince Harry did it for their second date. We could top them and do it for our first." Fallon said. I took the iPad and threw it next to her on the bed.

"Are you sure you're not just trying to run away from your mother's face?" I asked.

"No. Copycat freak show hasn't left the loft since the great reveal so I'm hoping she stays there." Fallon said. "The point is we are finally doing this and I wanna make sure we do it right. Plus we've been working so hard on the launch of your book we deserve a little break."

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are when you talk about my book?" I asked pushing hair off her shoulder to show her neck and started kissing, sucking and licking her neck.

"Oh well. Sales are on a upward thrust and you've been rocking hard with the reviews." Fallon said taking my hand off her neck. "But in the interest of doing things right maybe our first time shouldn't be here you know with my dad down the hall."

"True but I do have a waterbed back at my apartment we could—." Fallon put her hand over my mouth laughing.

"So we'll wait then." Fallon said. We started making out until Fallon to pulled away to check her phone which had been pinging.

"What?" Fallon asked checking her phone.

"What now?" I asked.

"Oh my god over a dozen book stores have backed out of their orders of Making plays,passes and billions. They're dropping like flies." Fallon said.

"I thought we were getting good buyers." I said sitting up while Fallon answered a phone call.

"What do you mean check TMZ?" Fallon asked. "Oh my god. Someone leaked a photo of us kissing at the masquerade party."

"And now, they're saying that the book is about you." I said.

"Wow, is this book really so bad that they had to fake a relationship just to get people to buy it." Fallon read.

"Fallon Carrington thinks she can dupe the public. Boycott Femperial books #liar #narcissist." I read out.

"I should of known better. Kissing in public is almost as bad as leaking your own sex tape." Fallon said.

"We screwed up. And now we're screwed." I said.

"Well I'm not let these internet trolls tank our project or drag our relationship through the mud." Fallon said.

"Yeah but you can't stop it it's too late." I said.

"If I can stop us from having sex then I can stop anything." Fallon said.

Timeskip