❤️❤️

Fallon and I were laying in bed talking.

"Whoa. Your dad's skeet shooting is giving me PTSD, and I wasn't even in the military. Well, not that I remember." I said. Fallon smirked.

"No, you weren't. The closest you've come was Miami last year, when you and I ate a ton of General Tso's chicken." Fallon said. "Or when you took Sam paint balling because you were both drunk and thought it would be funny."

"Miami? Art Basel?" I asked.

"Wait, do you remember that?" Fallon asked sitting up.

"Maybe. Wait, were we naked at Art Basel?" I asked.

"Yes! Yeah, we were always naked. I mean, in the hotel, not at Art Basel. Wow, what a breakthrough. I feel like James Garner at the end of The Notebook.
Just, you know, with better hair. Maybe later we can reenact the ice cream scene." Fallon said with her hand on my arm.

"Yeah, I've never seen it. Or maybe I have." I said as Fallon's phone rang. Fallon scoffed answering her phone.

"Allison, what is it? I'm having a breakthrough here." Fallon asked smiling at me.

"What? W-Wait, wait, wait, you're sure he's coming to Atlanta? You can hold the attitude. Okay, just get me a room, and I'll handle the rest. Yeah, goodbye." Fallon said hanging up.

"Wow. Landon III is coming to Atlanta." Fallon said.

"Am I supposed to know who that is?" I asked.

"He's an eccentric creative director from England  who's helped launch some of the most successful publications in the last five years. He's staying at the Windview Lodge for Thanksgiving dinner and a turkey hunt. Although... probably not in that order." Fallon said.

"And you're meeting with him at this lodge?" I asked.

"Yeah, well, if, you know, by meeting him, you mean ambushing and then forcing him to come work for Fallon Unlimited, then yes. Hey, you should come with me." Fallon said smiling putting her hand on my arm.

"Thanksgiving plans? You know we... talked about taking it slow." I said.

"Uh, that's fine. I'll be back by tomorrow night anyway." Fallon said slightly disappointed.

"I thought you said your dad was making a huge deal about Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and taking a family photo. What, you're just gonna miss that?" I asked.

"God, I hope so." Fallon said.

"You know I was messing about with not coming with you." I said.

"What happened to taking things slow?" Fallon mocked.

"It's either you, the van-psychos or the football boys. My family out the window. So I was gonna go with you but maybe the football boys would be happier to spend thanksgiving with me and my ass." I said going to stand up. Fallon grabbed my waist.

"I was kidding. Of course I want to spend thanksgiving with you and your ass." Fallon said kissing me. My phone started ringing.

"Hey Coach. What's up?" I asked.

"I just got word off your doctor that you're physically fit to play for our opening game as long as you pass the neurology test on Monday." Coach said.

"Wait really? I'm not supposed to be back for like another 4 months." I said.

"Your work paid off now I want you at the training facilities Monday morning bright and early. Don't let me down MJ." Coach said handing up.

"Good news?" Fallon asked. I smiled.

"I've been cleared to play as long as I pass my neurological exam on Monday." I said.