🏈🏈

I decided to go talk to Fallon at her office

I decided to go talk to Fallon at her office. I knocked on her door.

"What do you want Jordan?" Fallon asked.

"I know you're busy but I need to apologise for the way I reacted last night." I said.

"You're right I'm busy. So you've got 10 minutes unless I get bored." Fallon said.

"Never mind. I'll come back. You seem busy." I said turning towards the door.

"Wait. I guess we should talk so sit down." Fallon said. I walked over to the chair opposite her desk and sat down.

"I'm sorry for yelling and for being a general jackass. I guess emotions aren't my strong suit. I could of definitely dealt with this whole thing in a better way than I have. So I'm sorry. I wish I could take it all back." I said.

"Look I'm sorry too. I over reacted and I don't know why. Is that all?" Fallon asked.

"My memories are starting to come back and I think talking to you might help me remember more. I know it's a lot to ask." I said playing with my rings.

"I get that playing "guess that recollection" might be fun for you, but it's not easy for me. And it's definitely not fair." Fallon said.

"You're right." I said.

"Look, um, I don't think that going down this road is a good idea, for me, so I'm going to have to decline your offer." Fallon said.

"I know you're afraid of being let down again. And, Fallon, I get it. But if there's ever gonna be a chance for the two of us in the future, I need you to go out with me tonight." I said. Fallon gave me that look.

"You know what never mind. I shouldn't of asked. I'm grateful for everything you've already done for me." I said. "I'm sorry for all of this being so hard on you." I walked to the door.

"Okay, fine. One dinner. But after that, I am walking away." Fallon said.

"Fallon, it's fine. You don't need too." I said.

"Nope. I'll be there." Fallon said.

"Thank you. It really does mean a lot to me." I said. "I'm sorry for interrupting your busy schedule." I walked out.

Timeskip