❤️❤️

I had just been to the hospital for a check up on my knee. I wasn't gonna be able to play football for another 10 months.

I went home to my apartment and was working out blasting music through the speakers

I went home to my apartment and was working out blasting music through the speakers. Fallon walked in and paused the music.

"I take it didn't go very well with your doctors." Fallon said.

"I'm off the field for another 10 months at least. Which is why I'm working so hard to try and recover faster." I said.

"Okay, I support it but please don't do something that's going to do more damage." Fallon said.

"I won't I promise." I said wiping my hands. "So how was your day?" I asked as we walked into the sitting room.

"It was good. Which is something you don't smell. Get in the shower, you stink." Fallon said.

"I've been working out for the past six hours. Pretty sure it wouldn't be normal if I didn't stink." I said. Fallon gave me that look. "Fine I'm going." I went to kiss her.

"Nope. Shower then you can kiss me." Fallon said. I walked upstairs and took a shower and washed my hair.

I changed and walked downstairs

I changed and walked downstairs. I noticed Fallon was sleeping on the couch so I put a blanket over her and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a chicken salad from my fridge and a chocolate milkshake before grabbing my laptop and working on my book. An hour or so later Fallon woke up and wrapped her arms around me from behind resting her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, how long was I asleep?" Fallon asked.

"About an hour and half two hours maybe." I said. My door burst open and Sam walked in.

"Sam, I would like my door left on the hinges." I said.

"Right yeah okay. Jordan I want you to make me ripped." Sam said going in my fridge and grabbing a tray of grapes.

"Okay." I said. "Do you want me to make dinner too?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm starving." Sam said.

"You hungry?" I asked Fallon.