1

Deku POV
I woke up with the sunlight brightly shining in my pale freckled face. I sat up in bed tiredly and rubbed my soft, fluffy green hair which I loved a lot! It was Monday, my first day at UA high school I was so excited to see new people and make new friends. I smiled at the thought and stepped out of bed. I picked up my phone and checked the time.

I still had half an hour left so I placed my phone down and picked up a towel 'having a quick shower won't hurt!' I thought and chuckled to myself happily. I opened my bedroom door and walked into the bathroom, got undressed and stood under the warm water that fell onto me. It felt nice and warm it woke me up completely.

After my 6 minute shower I turned it off and stepped out, I dried myself everywhere till I was dry! After wards I put the towel round my waist and left the bathroom locking myself back in my bedroom while I get dressed into nice warm clothes.

After I was dressed I threw the towel in my laundry basket in the corner of my bedroom.

I looked at myself in my big mirror. I was wearing a brown jumped with a plain white t-shirt under neath and blue ripped Jean trousers followed along by black and white stripy socks and light blue mixed with white trainers. I brushed the bits of my hair that was knotty and grabbed my glasses placing them in my pale, cute freckled face.

I turned the handle of my door and opened it, but before I ran out I remember something 'my all might bag' i grabbed the bag from my chair and flung it on my  back, then i dashed out the door, slamming the door behind me, and downstairs.

All might was my idol. He was a hero and I'm going to UA highschool that will train me to become one. But I don't have a quirk and everyone else does, I'm a bit sad but I'm willing to give it a try.

I ran in the kitchen and see my mum making two cups of hot tea, one for her and one for me, I love my mommy so much.

I walked over "morning mother" I smiled and she looked up at me "morning darling" she smiled before looking back down at the tea "here" she picked up a cup and handed to me as I politely take it "thank you mum" I smiled and bow. After, I gulp it down my throat ignoring the hot pain that flows down my throat.

After, I dash out the door and at the speed of light I ran to school. I arrived and it was so BIG, I already knew I would get lost in it.

 I arrived and it was so BIG, I already knew I would get lost in it