22 [lemon]

[kind of lemon 🍋]

At night time I was still scared so both Todo AND Kacchan got in my bed and I was in the middle of them. It was a tiny single bed and I was sweating that I ended up in no Shirt and my boxers "I see your hot~" Kacchan whispered in my ear "H-huh.." I gulp nervously and he puts his knee in the middle of my legs and moves it up and down "ouch...my ding dong is sore don't go to fast" I whisper and Todo butted in "what's happening?" "Nothing.."

Todo realised that I had no shirt and boxers and he stared at my six pack for a hella long time "Kacchan it's sore stop your speeding up" i say blushing like crazy but Kacchan was still going fast not caring about my soreness "K-Kacchan~" I moan a tiny little bit and Todo started touching my muscles "stop.." I whisper and they didn't hear. I secretly enjoyed it.

Then, Kacchan ripped his black vest off and took his boxers off which made him completely naked and he put his hand on my boxers and slid my boxers down and slowly put his ding dong in the middle of both my but cheeks and went deep into my but entrance. I moaned loudly that Kacchan had to cover my mouth and I formed little tears. Don't worry I secretly enjoyed it!

"Kacchan can you stop I don't like this" I moaned and he took his member out from my buttox and it was stinging like hell "OUCH! It hurts..." I yell and also Todo stopped touching me "why'd you guys stop?" I ask disappointed and he chuckles "first, you told us too" Kacchan started "second, we need sleep" Todo finished and I smiled "okay" I said wiping my eyes and soon we all fell asleep.

<3 next chapter soon! Just be patient