21

Back in our rooms I burst in there crying. There was Todo and Kacchan having a little argument, while I ran in crying with real tears and a fully wet sad face with my below part was sore and stinging.

"DEKU! What happened babe?" Kacchan said running to me and squeezing me "BABE? But Katsuki we were gonna get back together weren't we?" I heard Todoroki say and I wipe my eyes and look up at Kacchan "WHAT? KACCHAN YOU CHEATING ON ME?" I yell pushing him away lightly "n-no! I don't wanna be with Todoroki I wanna live a happy life with you" he said and I look down to the ground until Todoroki taps my shoulders and I look round at him "Deku, I like you ever since we met" he said and held out some red roses, my favourite.

I blush slightly and take them "t-thank you Todo" I say with a little giggle at the end and I hug him tight. He hugs me tightly back.

Kacchan soon pulls me by my waist in to his arms "k-Kacchan." I blush and Todo looks mad and jealous and grabs my arms and pulls me close "Deku, be my boyfriend-" Todo says but Kacchan grabs me into a tight hug "me and him are already dating loser" I didn't know who to choose "SHUT IT" I yell and they both go dead silent "we all like each other I get it!" I say breathing in and out "there is this thing called a t-t-three..Um...threesome" I smile nervously and gulp. They stare at me.

"What are you getting to here? Your saying you love BOTH OF US" Kacchan yelled "Um, yeah your both good in your own ways you guys are handsome and I love you both and you both have a perfect match for me and you guys have a great personality and I really can't choose so Threesome?" I ask putting my arms out.

Todo sighs "it's the best way" he says and hugs me which soon turns into a kiss "HEY! GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND" Kacchan yelled at Todoroki but I glared at him "didn't we agree on all three of us dating?" I ask and he sighs and joins our group hug. Both Kacchan and Todo's lips were on mine and I was blushing like crazy. They were too.