6

Deku POV
I was leaving school till Todoroki was running down the hall after me. I turned round with my hands in pockets since I was freezing and didn't have a coat or gloves. "Hi Todoroki" I smile "hi" he said reaching me and trying to get his breathe back; "do you like Uraraka?" He asked, and I had a confused moment till I remembered it was that girl with short brown hair "a-as a friend" i smile and he looked jealous "well—uh- she has a girlfriend! It's that pink alien-" he said pointing at Mina. Turning me round, one hand on my left shoulder and one finger pointing round at my right.

I could tell he was lying by his face and his voice.

I walked over to Mina and he ran to me grabbing my could hand out my pocket and pulling me back. Suddenly I was really close to him "stop! Uhhh- she lies about there relationship because it's supposed to be a secret but uh-" he was still lying. Did he like me...? No! He has a boyfriend..I kept thinking to myself. Someone grabbed me and pushed me to the went, cold, hard ground "Stop" Shoto said pushing the blonde out the way and helping me back to my feet. My feet felt wobbly but I was able to stand once again "stupid green hair freckled boy" Kacchan said while grabbing my top and pulling me close. I was blushing and he was slightly blushing "TODOROKI IS MY BOYFRIEND" he yelled spitting in my face. He threw me to the ground again and Shoto picked me up and started yelling at blonde Kacchan.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT HE KEEPS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" I heard Kacchan yell and I jumped to my feet "I'm not trying to do that-" I said but Kacchan grabbed my shirt again "SHUT UP PEICE OF CRAP I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION-" Shoto pulled me behind him which made Kacchan loose it. "FINE IF YOUR GONNA BE LIKE THAT WERE OVER SHOTO TODOROKI! THATS IT" the blonde cute Kacchan boy yelled and all three of us stood there. Silence.

"Fine! That's fine by me" And Kacchan was mad and wanted to make Shoto jealous and mad so he, Kacchan, grabbed me tightly and whispered something "I hate you piece of *crap* this is just to make him jealous" it was so low and whispered I could barely hear but I managed to hear it "wha-" I said but he kissed me and was slightly blushing. While there was me standing there blushing bright red and heart beating fast. I know he hates me but this~~ i loved this whether he hates me or not.

Todo looked madder than EVER and he grabbed me kissing me better and harder then Kacchan. My heart beating faster and me blushing faster I was enjoying it more. My eyes went all zigzagging and wobbly like this : 😵‍💫.