3

Deku POV
I ran inside the toilets and looked at myself in the mirror holding tightly onto the sinks. Tears forming. I'm such a crybaby, I'm so sensitive he barely yelled at me and I cry because I got his name wrong? I'm so pathetic. I wiped my eyes and stared at myself until someone walks in, I see them in the mirror behind me, a small purple fellow.

I turn round and look at him, so tiny.

"Who the heck are you?" He looked confused and I giggle "I'm Izuku Midoriya-" I say till he cuts me off "oh, the new kid ye ye!" He says. "I'm minoru Mineta" he smiled and I smile back "nice to meet you" I say.

"Well, Um, wanna be friends?" I ask and he shook his head "why not?" He smiled. The door shut as I look up to see Todoroki. He walks up to me and hugs me "oh..Shoto" I gulp. He stops hugging me and looks at me both his hands placed on both my shoulders "Izuku why did you just run away like that?" He said "call me deku..." I say and he nodded "yes, right, deku!" He fixes his words "I-I Don't know" I lie.

"Deku are you sensitive?" He asked me and I look up to him "a-a little I guess" I answer and he hugs me tightly again "ignore my boyfriend" he whisperes and my eyes widened "b-b-boy friend..?" I stutter. They were both so hot. Could we be a threesome?