18

We were all standing out side with loads of staff standing behind Aizawa and Aizawa had a note book.

"We will have leaders! And I will explain what that mean.." he started "it means, you will follow were they go! You will all have one and just you and your leader! Not a group just you and your leader" he said as he looked down at the note pad "now, imma call out who leader you are with" he yelled as we all listened.

He called out names as they hurried off with there leader and soon I was called out and now paired with that life guard bearded dude "no.." I whisper forming tears "don't you dare touch him or I'll rip your head off and feed it to my dog" I saw and heard Kacchan say to the leader "haha so scary! You won't do that" he says "he means it" Todo said and the leader rolled his eyes "yeah, right" he said and with that he grabbed my wrist and dragged me.

We ended up in a building all alone in an upstairs room "so what we doing here? What activity or whatever this is?" I asked and he shook his head and tightened his watch that was around his hair wrist "so I'm gonna tour you this lovely building first, starting from this room" he smiled and he grabbed me "w-what are you doing" I cry and try to get out of his tight grip but can't "are you disobeying me?" He growled and I looked up sadly "n-no..." I gulp scared and he pushed me to the floor "DONT CHAT BACK" he shouted.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU" I yell when I wish I didn't. He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me up grabbing my legs and flinging me on a sofa which afterwards he walked over and grabbed my neck tightly "stop..." I say and he laughed "I'll do what I want" he repeats.

Skip to night time