11

The coach arrived as we all hopped in. I sat at the back near the window and placed my suitcase in between my legs. I clicked my seatbelt on and stared out the window.

Someone sat next to me but I didn't look round I just stared out the window. Soon the bus was moving. "Hey, deku?" I heard a familiar voice say, the person that was next to me "deku?" The voice raised again "what?" I say annoyed that they won't stop saying my name "why are you grumpy? Are you mad at me....?" The voice said sadly and I stop frowning and turn my head round to see Todoroki.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I ask "Well, you were ignoring me and not replying to my messages and you won't speak to me..?" Shoto said looking at the ground "what did I do to deserve this.. tell me?" Todo said and I smiled "nothing" I say and he looks up at me and smile back. We hugged and I see Kacchan glaring at me. Soon, puts his middle finger up at me but I just stick my tongue out at him.

A hour passed of me and Todoroki talking and laughing about things but I realised Kacchan kept staring at us both angrily and it was annoying me and bugging me "STOP STARING AT US" I yell at Kacchan since the whole bus was full of people screaming and loud talking.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" He yelled back and Shoto glared "IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND" Todo yelled and I smile. Soon he holds my hand and lifts it up to show Kacchan. His glare scared me.

He growls loudly "I DONT CARE" Kacchan looked sad as he finally looked away and Todo let go of my hand "sorry bout that" he giggled and I smile "I-it's fine" I slightly blush and we continue talking.