16

I woke up the next morning and turned round to see Shoto wasn't next to me anymore and I quickly rubbed my eyes and sat up with a bit of sore throat, exhausted and feeling a bit sick. I see Kacchan was still sleeping and I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door unlock. The bathroom door opened and a Todoroki stepped out in new clothes for the day and I smiled "TODO" I yell and I jump down hugging him tight. He threw his pyjamas up on his bed ready again for tonight and hugged me back. "Ugh" I heard Kacchan growl and put the cover over his head. The room was bright because it was morning tho the light was off and curtains was closed.

"Sorry Kacchan" I whisper and he looks over at me "SHUT UP YOU FRECKLED EXTRA" he yelled at me looking exhausted and black eye bags below his eyes and scruffy, messy morning hair "don't talk" Todoroki said and I hugged him tighter feeling a bit more scared. I look over at Kacchan again and he is rubbing his face "I wanna go home back in my own bed and own home with my own grumpy old hag mother!" He growled "these beds are like sleeping on a hard rock and it's so cold in here feeling like sleeping outside on a cold hard rock" Kacchan also said and I shook my head in agreement.

"True-" I said but he yelled again "SHUT UP" he said standing up and slamming and locking the bathroom door behind him "oh-" I say.