12

We arrived as the bus stopped and we took our seatbelts of. Everyone stood up grabbing their suitcases and walking out in single file. I jumped out followed by Shoto carefully stepping out and walking over to me while dragging his suitcase behind him "it's so exciting! But a bit nervous and anxious!" I admitted and Todo nodded "I agree! But it's gonna be fine" he said placing his hand on my shoulder "thanks Todoroki" I smile and hug him. "No problem Deku" he says and hugs me back.

"Right! Everyone is out and gathered out here now you will receive a piece of paper with what number room your in! Some of you will be in 3, some in 2 and some in 4" Aizawa said as we all gathered round and listened carefully. Everyone lined up and Todo was in the front while I was behind him "here" he passed the tickets to everyone as they walked by. I ran inside dragging my suitcase and tried to find the room number 7. There was a upstairs and a downstairs but I knew it would be downstairs.

"1...2...3...4.." I was muttering while looking at my paper and looking at the door numbers. I wasn't looking and I bumped into someone and looked up "well, hi again" I smile "hi Deku" Shoto said as we both smile and giggle "this is my room.." he says "what number?" I ask while I look at the number on the door and immediately look back at my paper "7-" he says but I cut him off "WERE IN THE SAME ROOM" I smile and hug him tight. He smiles and hugs me back "yay" he says.

We walk in our room it was tiny but smelt really nice. There was 3 beds so this was a room with 3 people "I wonder who else were sharing with?" I smile "I don't know! Hopefully someone good" he sighed and we look at the door to see Kacchan looking at his paper and looking back at the number 7 door.

"IM WITH YOU ANNOYING RATS" he yelled and burned his paper with his explosive hands "calm down and stay away from us" Todo said and pushed me behind him as i hold his shoulders tightly and look round to see Kacchan staring at Todo "Shut up! Not like I wanna be any where near you anyway" he rolled his eyes and stepped in "which one is my bed? I wanna unpack!" He said "pick A bed now" Todo said and turned back round to me.

"Fine I will don't speak to me like that otherwise I'll explode you-" but before he could finish Todo freezes him with his powers "let me go Elsa!" He yelled and that really annoyed Todo so he walked over and started slapping him a million times with his normal serious face.

I let out a little giggle but I wish I didn't because Kacchan got really mad and exploded the ice of him and pushed Shoto out the way while angrily walking over to me and clenching his fist. I gulped I was pretty scared.

"If you mess up one more time" he said and grabbed my T-shirt pulling me closer "I will explode you wether you like it or not" he said and pushed me to the ground and Todo ran in and helped me to my feet again "I don't wanna share with him..I don't wanna be ANYWHERE near him" I cry and I felt scared and hurt a bit and hugged Todo tightly. He hugged me back "if I'm here he won't hurt you otherwise he will see the dark side of me" Todo whispered in my ear which made me feel better and I smile.

"Are you nearly done? Everyone is waiting for you! We're doing activities so hurry up" We all look to the door to see mr, Aizawa saying all that with his normal serious, tired face and hands deep down in pockets. He walks away to the others as all 3 of us (me, Todoroki and Kacchan) walk out behind him. "First activity" Aizawa started.