13

The first activity we did was rock climbing outside and I was kinda nervous but gave it a try. "Izuku, your turn" he said to me as he handed me the helmet, of course I take it but a little shaky and nervous. I know it's all safe but I was still nervous but I pushed that aside and put the helmet on and strapped it round my chin and head "ready?" Aizawa says when I was all strapped in the rope and everything "y-yes-" I say wanting to cry until Kacchan yelled out something "JUST GO YOU SCAREDY CAT!" He yelled and I just climbed it but when I went for a rock I slipped down and scraped my knee which causes me to fall back into the ground "YOU LATTERLY MADE IT HALF WAY" Kacchan yelled and I got out the rope and took my helmet off and passed it back to Aizawa and I ran back to the room.

I slammed the door behind me crying like mad and sat in a bed. I wiped my face and head I just felt sad and tired and just wanted to go to sleep "I'll never be good enough" I kept muttering to myself till I heard the same voice speak "you are good enough" I didn't even look up and I knew it was Todoroki "go away I wanna be alone" I say still looking at the ground "I understand! But we need to finish the activities-" he said I do love Todo as a friend, and kinda more than a friend but I wanted him to understand so I started raising my voice "I DONT CARE ITS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME GO AWAY" I say and felt bad "anything for you" he said and left, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and stood up "I'm sorry Todo" I walked out the room to go to the activities and see Todoroki hoping I didn't hurt him too much.