15

I heard the shower water turn off and heard Todo step out and I heard the towel. Most likely drying himself and changing into pyjamas for the night. I put my phone on charge at the table that stood next to me and I heard the bathroom door unlock and see Todoroki step out in blue pyjama long sleeve buttoned shirt and long buttoned trousers. "Ahhh, that shower was great" he said and threw the towel behind the door.

"Nice! I'm gonna change in there" I said standing out and pulling out some pyjamas from my little all might bag. I walked in the bathroom and locked it and put on my all might onesie for the night. While I was in there I brushed my teeth and washed my teeth and had a quick toilet before walking out again.

I got under the covers and my head hit against the pillow "who's gonna turn off the light?" Todo said from above me and I hear Kacchan snoring loudly. I sigh. "Todo.." I say "mhm" I hear him above me and I sigh again and rubbed my eyes "I already miss home and my mummy, I have to survive 4 weeks without her! Damn, I wish I never came.." I say "don't worry! I'm sure time will fly" he said from above and I sit up in bed "one more thing!" I say "I have nyctophobia! I'm scared of the dark" I sigh. Nyctophobia means frightened of the dark.

I heard him sit up and sigh "come up here" I smile when he said that and quickly jumped out of bed and climbed up the ladder into his arms "I'll turn off the light" he said "stay here" and he climbed down the ladder making his way over to the light switch. I laid under the cover smiling brightly and the light soon switched off. I heard him climb back up the ladder and lay next to me and hug me. I hugged him back and snuggled into his chest.

"Good night" he whispered in my ear and I smile "good night" I whisper back and soon all 3 of us in the room was fast asleep.