Part Eighty Six-Everything to Lose, Yet Everything to Gain

Hello everyone. Once again sorry for the slow updates. Not much I can really do since the manga is taking a break like every other week, slowing down chapters even further. Also, the music above is 100% Ryuji's new theme music. It's such a banger!

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! (:
—————————————————————-
Ryuji POV
"I can't shake these nerves away...My hands are still shaking even inside this suit. Let's hope I can do this and not die in the process" I think

My task in this war is one that seems like a suicide mission, but it's one that I'll bear the burden of.

Weaken All For One...

Something that nobody but All Might has done. This gargantuan task that's been placed upon me seems nearly impossible for someone like me. But I've got to do it. My whole team is counting on me to weaken All For One at least a little bit so that they can get the jump on him.

"From what we've all hypothesized, All For One's mask is clearly his weak point. Breaking it could greatly turn the tides in our favor. Though that is much easier said than done..." I think

Speeding through the air as fast as my All-For-One Buster can go. Flying across the Gunga Mountain Resort, as that's where we were teleported to with the cages, I'm able to spot the one man who's able to strike the fear of death into anyone...All For One.

"Heh, this is probably the most scared I've ever been in my life" I laugh to myself

Taking a deep breath, I boost forward towards All For One. Never losing that feeling of fear that ripples across my mind.

All For One POV
Looking around a the barren mountains, scared with the aftermath of a battle, I scoff in this futile attempt to separate us.

"Tsk, these foolish heroes don't know when to quit" I say to myself

Hearing something flying towards me, I look and what I see brings a small smirk to my face.

"Please, is this who they sent to beat me?" I say

Without stopping for a few words, Ryuji Takashi immediately begins to attack me. Firing missiles at me, I'm almost insulted at how weak they are.

"I'm shocked that you have nothing to say. It's almost as if you know that this is futile" I say while simply blowing the missiles away

Ryuji POV
Coming to a stop, I steady myself and face All For One.

"I don't need to say anything. Everything I want to say has been ingrained into this suit" I respond

"Hm, very well. I acknowledge your spirit, Takashi. But I'm afraid you'll go down in history as nothing but a failure" he says

Right after those words, he fires out wind blades from his finger. Blocking the first few and dodging around the rest, I counterattack with a barrage of homing missiles. As All For One destroys the missiles mid air, I take the opportunity to use the smoke left behind to charge in. Blowing through the smoke, I read a full powered punch straight at his helmet.

"Next time you try a surprise attack, make your gear not as loud" he says

He grabs my fist and goes to rip the entire arm off my suit. But he's unable to as I aim both my cannons straight at his helmet. And without any sort of retort or one-liner, I fire my Proton Cannons. The huge blast of energy blinds me as all I can see is bright blue. Suddenly an alarm goes off in my suit mid blast.

"Sir, your left Proton Cannon is being destroyed" Arvin reports

Turning my head away from the blast and to my left cannon, I'm able to see All For One break it off. I'm then smacked in the head with it, and since All For One let my other arm go, I'm caught off balance. As my other beam continues to fire, cutting into the trees and mountains, I'm pushed back by All For One with a powered up punch to the chest. Stabilizing myself, I look to All For One to see the damage I've done to him. His helmet has multiple scorch marks on it, and looks like it was just starting to chip a tiny bit.