[OLD] Part 04 [Life]

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

Dinner
Tonight the Gershons have dinner together, yes I mean dinner with just Gershon family. Edzhar did not go to dinner with his family and preferred to eat in his room, usually Edzhar prefers to eat dinner or breakfast in his room so his mother and father don't mind even thought they have a guest, Alvin.

In order to make Alvin understand the noble way of life, Edzhar is forced to have dinner with his family.

The atmosphere at the dining table is very..... Quiet

"Ekhem"

"Okay then Mr. Alvin"

Mr Gershon finally broke the silence in the dining room.

"A noble everywhere should keep their behave"

"

"Especially when we are eating we must also maintain our manners and the way we talk while eating is something that shows how our class eats-"

*krouk *krouk

All eyes turned towards Edzhar, he ate his food regardless of the people around him.

"Ekhem"

"Edzhar where is your manners?"

Edzhar stopped eating and looked coldly at his father.

"I'm sorry mr Gershon but this is how I eat food when I'm alone"

Dallen held back his laughter after hearing what Edzhar said. What Edzhar said was a lie but an insult to his father because this family never eats together but eats alone.

"Sorry for his behavior, let's eat again Mr Alvin"

*Tuk

"Thank you for the food"

Everyone looked confused at Edzhar, Edzhar immediately patted his face. He forgot he wasn't in Japan anymore and different years, in this game era after eating the nobles didn't have to say thank you for the food because according to them, they deserved to eat the food they ate so if a nobles said thank you after eating it was considered strange because usually it is the lower classes who say that.

"Why did you say thank you after eating?"

"You a noble so you don't have to thanks about it"

The father sighed in stress and the mother, who had been silent for a long time, asked Edzhar.

"Oh uhm I just feel grateful that I ate luxurious food that's why I said that"

Edzhar just laughed awkwardly, his answer made Alvin, Gabriel, his mother surprised. It seems he made people misunderstood, they thought that Edzhar was given low-class food, the mother immediately glared coldly at the father.

"What do you mean? Are you always given low-class food by father?

Gabriel also looked coldly at his father.

"Huh? What?"

Edzhar looked confused and Dallen sighed.

"No wonder young master Edzhar always want to kill himself, once his father never treated him well..."

"Young master Edzhar! Every day I will bring you delicious and luxurious food!"

"Huh??? I think you guys misunderstand-"

His mother and father immediately argued, making the dining room boisterous.

Edzhar quietly went towards Alvin then grabbed Alvin's hand and ran away from there.