[OLD] Part 08 {me, you, and our sins}

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

The character update info!

Gabriel Gershon
Age (Now): 11 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
18/100 (+3) =
21/100

Aldebaron Dallen
Age (Now): 15 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
63/100 (+6) =
69/100

Alvin
Age (Now): 11 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
51/100 (+4) =
55/100

Elizabeth Lily
Age (Now): 9 years old
Her feeling to Edzhar:
9/100 (+3)=
12/100

Aldebaron Alden
Age (Now): unknow
His feeling to Edzhar:
20/100 (+3)=
23/100

Hmm~ hmm~ hmm~

Dallen humming cheerfully while brushing my hair, I don't know why he's so happy.

"Young master, your hair is long now"

"Shall I cut your hair?"

My hair is long huh?

Should I cut it or not...

"No. Don't cut it"

I want to be like the character in my favorite game, he's a guy with long hair. In the previous world I tried to grow my hair out and ended up getting cut off by my mother.

"It's a pity.... I want to collect your hair..."

This freak start again...

I pretended not to hear it.

"Today I better kill myself with what huh..." my thought.

"Geez, can you stop with the suicide thought?"

Ah, I forgot that in this body there is another soul, who else but Ezhar, the original owner of this body.

"Young master, today is the last day Mr. Alvin is here and Miss Lily is coming today"

Oh, it's been 2 week for Alvin to learn about noble's life. I'm gonna miss him, he my first friend here.

And since the scene where Lily found me to kill myself, since that day Lily started sending me letters and of course I replied to her.

I really want to die, but I want to die in my way. So now I don't want to get into trouble with heroine here.

My relationship with Gabriel...

After the incident in his room, he and I became awkward when we met. I tried not to meet him, my intention to fix the relationship between Edzhar and Gabriel failed.

Ezhar also doesn't want me to be too close to Gabriel or his family, I respect what he wants so I try to follow his words.

Honestly, I miss my family. In my previous life I had a happy family. I have a mother and father who love and care for me. How are they now?

They have lost their two children...

Plak

I slapped myself, idiot! Don't remember the past anymore!

"Hey! Can you please don't hurt my body?!"

"I may not feel any physical pain, but in my world there is an earthquake because you hurt my body!"

"Sorry~"

Dallen POV

I feel good that lately I have had more alone time with the young master. My brother can't bother me and young master because he have to help lord Gabriel.