[OLD] Part 14 (Male lead/love interest)

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!
I'm sorry everyone!
I accidentally published this part (this part wasn't finished at that time)
Thank you for waiting and I hope you guys like this story!^^

Oh yeah, I'll show the characters (and this is my own drawing), I draw them as chibi characters (because I can't draw like anime), but just a reference to their appearance only!

For now the four of them first, for the other characters I'll show you a few more parts.

Edzhar POV

Finally, I'm back in control of my body again.

Now I'm in the school library.

"Excuse me..."

I glanced at the person in front of me.

Christopher Emilius.

.....

I stared at him for a while, then after staring at him for too long I realized and was shocked.

"O-oh.. you scared me..."

I looked awkwardly at him, why is he here?

He should be with Lily!

Or in this world it doesn't seem to follow Emilius' route but the other male lead's route?

"S-sorry for suprising you..."

He glanced at me. We both just silent, the atmosphere is now awkward. I just read the book on my desk, while Emilius stares at me for so long while sitting in front of me.

"You...." he finally spoke.

"You the boy who help me that time... right?"

I stared confusedly at him. Help? What is he mean?

"I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

Emilius looks happy and stands up, then he leans close to me to take a closer look at me.

"Yes! You the one who help me that time!"

He held my hands with both of his hands, he even approached me until he climbed up the table.

"Remember you used to go to a shop that specialized in drawing tools?"

"Then there was a boy crying in the store and you helped him?"

"H-huh?"

I try to remember again and I can not remember at all.

"You give that boy 10 gold!"

I remember it again....

Was it when Gabriel took me shopping for the first time?

He reminded me that I did give my 10 gold to the boy for his mother's medical expenses and I gave all my money, the next day I was scolded by Dallen because I can't just give all my money to a stranger.