[OLD] part 08.5 (our sins)

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

This part focuses on the sins committed by the original Edzhar and Akiara in the previous life.

The character update info will not having update in this part.

.

.

.

.

"Show it to me"

"Show my sins in the previous life"

"Even tho you know your sins?"

"Yes, I want to know what happened to me that cause me do such a thing"

"Huft~ Somehow I love to see an innocent child tainted with evil, even if they don't do it on purpose"

Ezhar smiled lustfully with a blushing face.

"Hahaha! I have to admit you are really interesting!"

"Not knowing what happened to yourself, feelings of severe trauma, feelings of guilt, of course, feelings of self-hating!"

"I know deep inside you, you really enjoy the sin you commit!"

Ezhar laughing with satisfaction, yes, I'm not surprised that this person in front of me is just like a devil. Manipulative, where I was deceived by him actually being good, but being ostracized by his family made him evil.

Basically, he is indeed one of the pure antagonists not because of problems of isolation and loneliness because there is no one to accompany him. However, his loneliness would be lacking because no disasters around him.

"In the end you're not a good person, huh?"

Ezhar looked at me with an evil smile.

"I never said that I'm a good person"

I can see his red eyes glowing, he looking at me lustfully.

"Just show it now!"

Suddenly my vision blurred.

Entering previous life memories...

1... 2... 3...

Akiara Hiroshi (age: 6 years old)

Aki was on the toilet.

Byurrr

He was facing towards the closet to see water turn around.

"Akiara is the only one who's nice to me..."

Suddenly someone put Aki's head in the closet, Aki was shocked and tried to rebel.

"Haaa- H-helpw.." Aki began to lose his breath and consciousness.

"H-help- AKIARA-CHAN!"

Aki's scream surprised the culprit who attacked Aki.

"W-what"

"NO! STOP IT!"

Aki finally saved, he took a deep breath.

The culprit who did it was Akiara Hiroshi, he suddenly felt strange to himself, like someone whispered him to drown Aki and control his body.

Aki who was coughing, then looked at Akiara and cried, then hugged him.

"Hiks... Huaaaa... Akiara-chan... Someone trying to drown me!" Aki was crying loudly.

Akiara was silent, he felt guilty for what he did.

End of the sins...

Entering another....

1... 2... 3...

Akiara Hiroshi (age: 15 years old).

Akiara was walking around, he was holding the matches and oil he bought. At night alone walking home to his house, His mother asked him to buy matches to light the birthday candles and cooking oil for cooking.

"Burn... burn..."

Without realizing it, Akiara stopped behind someone's house, he heard the voices again.

He moved, opened a bottle of cooking oil and poured it around the house, then set it on fire.

He stared blankly at the house slowly burning, then he finally realized what he was doing. Running away from the house burning with guilt.

End of the sins....

Memories enter....

"I.... don't know..."

"What happening to me?"

Akiara who was 16 years old a few days before he died.

He was telling what actually happened to the psychiatrist, where he did bad things.

"Someone whispered to me to do it... My body moved on its own" Akiara cried, he felt traumatized and depressed about what he was doing. He never wanted to do such evil things from the start, moreover he killed 1 more person...

"Sometimes my character changes suddenly and when I wake up I also don't remember anything..."

"I... I seem to see myself from outside my body... I feel my spirit is leaving my body and someone is controlling my body.."

.

.

.

.

"Hmmm, you have dissociative identity disorder (DID)"

"Dissociative identity disorder is a condition in which the sufferer develops one or more alternative personalities that are known consciously or not."

"Previously, this mental disorder had many names, including split disorder, multiple personality disorder, and multiple personality."

"Dissociative disorder itself is a mental illness that shows a mismatch between memory, thought, identity, and other mental functions that support a person to move smoothly"

"Even so, this does not always have a negative impact. In some cases, people with dissociative identity disorder take advantage of their alternative personalities. For example, a person with a shy core personality may use an alternate personality to be more assertive and sociable. This personality change occurs as a result of being triggered by stress and traumatic events"

"However, from everything you've said"

"Where is your personality actually a good child neither shy nor quiet, has lots of friends"

"Your alternative personality is quiet, likes to hurt people and manipulative"

"For now, just take the medicine I gave you and don't let your alternative personality control you."

End...

"Hoo~ at least you have the experience of having someone in your body"

"No wonder you weren't so shocked and quickly got used to knowing I was also in your body"

"Yes, but my alternate personality isn't here either is it?"

"I don't think so, because I had several times see your personality changed suddenly "

"The difference is that your 'alternative personality' you cannot talk to them like me"

"More precisely your alternative personality if they want to talk will try to talk through your body"

"I'm not wrong am I?"

.... he's talking like this is normal.

"Stop it, I don't want to see my other sins anymore."

I'm out of Ezhar's world.