Chapter 01 [New Life]

"Ugh...."

"I'm Akiara Hiroshi, 16 years old and still in high school."

"Who would have thought that I would die like that?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback

"Oi! Akiara!" Someone called my name when I just finished putting on my shoes.

"Hey Akiara! Yesterday me and Kazue found a place that good for our hangout place" one of my friends said as he hug my neck with one of his arm.

Well, the one who hug me is Keiji. Keiji more taller than me, no, he's the tallest in our group and he also popular around the girls and guys because of his face and his personality who always friendly and gentle. He used to play sports in the past, but now he quit because of his legs injuries, but still that didn't effect his popularity.

"It's really a good place for us to hangout and for sure is a good place for us to do anything we want!" Kazue said with a proud face.

And that is Kazue, he's... Well, let's just said he's a anime lover. Well, mostly people think he is annoying and freak because he's noisy and I don't really know because most of people can't hold his personality, I don't know what they mean, but for to me, no, for us, he's the funny guy who is fun to play and the cheerful guy, and... his reputation is not so good because of what happened in the past... We will talk about that later if I remember and you know what more awesome about him? He's good at drawing and painting!

"Both of them keep talking about the place that just they found yesterday and I hope the place you guys keep talking about can hide my instruments" and that's Jiro, he stare coldly to Kazue and Keiji.

"Oh no need to worry about that, you can hide all your instrument there! And you even can make a small stage there for us watching you playing one of your instruments!" Keiji grin.

Jiro just sigh and look away. Well, Jiro actually happy about what Keiji said. Jiro not really can express what he feeling about and just act cold even thought it's not suit for him. Jiro quite popular around the girls, because Jiro can play music. Jiro also can make a song!

"Aira-chan, you are not busy today, right?" Aki ask while he pull me away from Keiji and hug my arm.

'Aira-chan' that is my nickname that Aki made for me and only him can use him, he get mad if someone call me that too.

"I don't want to come if you not come" he whisper annoyed while he look the other.

"Hey! That's mean!" Kazue said annoyed and yet Keiji just chuckle and Jiro just sigh.

"Of course I come, afterall I don't have anything to do" I said as I pat Aki head.

And this guy is Aki, he is my childhood friend. We been friend since child, he always cling on me and follow me everywhere I go. Well, he's no different from Jiro, but, Aki is totally cold and rude to people. He don't like do something useless and he's smart, he love studying, people call him nerd tho, but he don't care.

Aki even always scold me whenever I play games in my room, he always said 'why not you do something more useful?' And then drag me out from my room and go outside.

But, I know that Aki is enjoy whatever the others want to do in our friends group.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go" Keiji smile.