[OLD] Part 19 [Prince birthday party]

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

Edzhar POV

I don't know if I'm ready.

Tomorrow is Carolus birthday, I totally don't want to come to his party, but yesterday he threatened me, if I didn't come to his party he will gonna make my life unsettled by the way he would terrorize me continuously.

His love to Lily really scary.

God...

"Young master are you happy tomorrow you are gonna go to prince Carolus birthday?" Dallen combed my hair, a daily routine at night when I was about to sleep, Dallen will comb my hair.

"No, why would I?"

"Hmm? You seem didn't like prince Carolus"

"He hate me, well.... I'm not hate him, but I also not like him too"

"He hate you? Why would he hate you? If he hate young master, he wouldn't have to invite young master in his birthday party"

"He just forced to invite me because he know if I'm not come Lily won't come too"

"Oh? Lady Lily? Ah... I see now... Prince Carolus like Lady Lily but, Lady Lily not like him"

"Well, you can said that"

Hmm...

Why... I smell blood?

"Y-Young master!? Are you okay!?" Dallen panick when he look at me.

I look at the mirror.

Oh.

I just had a nosebleed.

That's... weird?

Dallen bring a towel and a bowl of warm water to me. He kneel down in front of me and uses a towel soaked in warm water to my nose.

"Are you feeling better young master?"

I just nods.

"I don't feel any pain so I'm okay"

It took a few minutes for my nosebleed to stop and when I was done I was told to rest by Dallen.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yo"

I fall asleep and enter Ezhar world.

What's going on here? Why are we now in the forest? Is the theme made by Ezhar today is forest?

Ezhar was surrounded by books scattered on the ground and in front of him was... like a hologram? He was busy tinkering with the hologram.

"What are you doing?" I walk to him and sit beside him.

He's not respond me and seem so focus on the hologram.

"Weird" Ezhar frown as he look at the hologram.

"What weird?"

Ezhar look at me and he sigh as he turn his look to the hologram again.

"Someone... no. There is another soul get inside your world"

Huh? What he mean by that?

"What do you mean?"

"Someone making a contract with the angel too"