[OLD] part 06 [Alden]

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

The character update info!

Gabriel Gershon
Age (Now): 11 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
16/100 (+1) =
17/100

Aldebaron Dallen
Age (Now): 15 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
61/100 (+1) =
62/100

Alvin
Age (Now): 11 years old
His feeling to Edzhar:
49/100 (+1) =
50/100

New character!

Elizabeth Lily
Age (Now): 9 years old
Her feeling to Edzhar:
0/100 (+8)=
8/100

Right now I'm lying on my bed with the wound on my chest, of course.

I thought about what Alden meant.

Alden in the original story rarely appears even his younger brother, Dallen, appears more than him.

Alden appears only two in the game, he only appears for a moment to help Gabriel meet Lily, and his death.

His character is also liked by many female players because he has a handsome face, even fans ask for Alden to be made as one of the characters that can be approached.

The two characters that fans really want to be able to approach are Alden and Dallen, two brothers who end badly.

Oh did I say it ended badly?

Yeah, I mean there's nothing wrong with what I said, so I'll tell you why they ended badly.

Dallen, as is well known, in the original story he was supposed to be one of the approachable characters but he was killed by Edzhar.

Dallen died right in front of his own brother, to be honest Dallen's death in the game really made me cry because I feel sorry for his brother, they both only have each other and have a sad backstory.

Dallen died when he was 21 years old, was killed by Edzhar because according to Edzhar, Dallen was a threat to him because Dallen was too close to the heroine.

In the original story, Dallen is a cold, hardworking, and romantic character towards Lily.

Hahaha I don't know why his current attitude is very different from the game.

He in the original game (story) is a cold, hard-working, romantic character especially for Lily.

The character he is now with me is a masochistic, always forcing me for weird things and stuff , and freak.

HOW CAN HIS PERSONALITY DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL!?

Ok, let's talk about Alden now..

Alden died when he was 29 years old, his death also made me cry..

He died of poisoning, he was found lifeless as he sat down and the one who found him was none other than Gabriel himself.

Edzhar poisoned the tea that Alden drank.

What makes it sad is that Alden is considered an older brother to Gabriel, the person who really understands Gabriel is Alden. Remembering Gabriel's very cold character, at the time of Alden's death, Gabriel cried.

And his personality.....

It's not really explained in the game personality what it's like, so I don't know.

Seems like that's all I know about Alden.

And regarding the backstory of the two of them.

This is more on the Dallen side, because in the game Dallen is the one who tells Lily about his past.