[OLD] Part 17 [Your big bro come to rescue!]

Friendly reminder (for new reader): that this part until part 19 is some of the story been replaced with new idea! So this is just the previous story!

Since everyone knows that Eilis is powerless because Zane exposed him.

Eilis became the subject of gossip in this academy, but of course people don't dare to disturb him because his parents will definitely take action if he is disturbed by other students.

Of course, Eilis annoys me even more.

He often bullies me and terrorizes me, sometimes he deliberately throws my bag into the trash, throws his food at me, he even throws a trash can from upstairs and that trash can hit me and make me dirty.

Zane and Emilius actually wanted to get Eilis to stop bullying me, of course I can't let them do that.

I don't allow them not because I want to be labeled "good" or whatever. To be honest, even I wanted to smash his head to pieces, but I restrained myself.

Eleazar Eilis, he is one of the antagonists who also took a lot of action in the original story. He is crazy, loves blood, and likes to hurt people.

He always survived being punished or expelled from academy because his parents covered up his mistakes with money. Eilis' parents were people who had almost the same power as that of the royal family, of course because the Eleazar family was the right hand of the royal family.

His family was one of the richest among the nobles, so the bottom line was that Eilis wasn't someone to be messed around with. If I, Zane, Emilius wanted to stop him then the consequence would be that we could lose our family and our status as nobles will gone.

So that's why I let him bully me even though I REALLY WANT TO HIT HIM.

Even in the original story, Eilis terrorized Lily so badly that he almost killed Lily.

Considering the original story that Lily was bullied by these 4 crazy people (of course including Ezhar and Ainsley) how could she withstand this bullying from those 4 people? Even I was bothered by one of them just made me want to kill him.

"Hey Edzhar"

Lily looked at me awkwardly.

"Why you keep staring at me?"

Ah, looks like I've been staring at her for too long.

"Sorry..."

Now I'm with Lily and Risa senior.

Emilius and Zane?

They both had their work matters so they weren't in today. Zane today has a power reception event from another noble's son so he has to help his father, Emilius has an important meeting for his business so he can't come in today.

Since they didn't come to academy today, I can finally feel calm and alone today even though I know for a fact that Eilis will bother me.

"I heard you were bullied by Eilis, are you okay?" Lily looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine"

"Do I need to slash his head so he doesn't have to bother you?" Lily drew her sword and stared coldly at it.

Lily when she's angry is really scary, even her words can come true if you really make her angry.

"N-No need to"

"If you deal with him, your family may go bankrupt. You know that Eilis family is the right hand of the royal family?"

"Even though his status is higher than ours, it doesn't mean he can treat you like that!"